By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Unit 13 is not bad.

Tagged games:

Unit 13 ya or nay?

Best game ever made! 1 1.85%

Really good, quite impressive 17 31.48%

Positively Average, not bad at all. 22 40.74%

It was disappointing if I... 1 1.85%

Worst game I've ever pla... 1 1.85%

I've not played it if I'm being honest. 12 22.22%

Total:54

It has been downloaded with PS+, but Persona takes priority

Around the Network

I bought this game last year and I was pretty surprised that it was quite good

It's also not good. Just meh.

Desktop: AMD Phenom X4 955, ATI Radeon 7950 :: Laptop: Intel i7-3532QM, ATI Radeon 7670m

Consoles: 3DS XL, PS Vita, Zelda 3DS, PS3 Super Slim, DSi, PSP Go, PS3 Fat, Wii, GameCube, PS2

Now Playing: Metroid Prime 2, Dark Souls, Fallout: New Vegas, The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages, Persona 4: Golden

To be honest, Unit 13 wasn't bad at all. It's still one of the most solid shooters on the system, in terms of gameplay and controls. Graphically it was just meh, but it was a launch window title. The scoring system made it good fun, and the co-op was a decent bonus. People just tried to hard to compare it to classic SOCOM, so it ended up getting a bad wrap, when there was really nothing wrong with it. Granted there are much better games to pick for Vita, but this was far from one of the bad ones.

0331 Happiness is a belt-fed weapon

Honestly it's not bad, but it's dry as hell and its difficulty, checkpoints and long missions make it a less enjoyable portable experience. If I got 20 minutes to play on the way and after I'm done I haven't accoplished nothing it can't be well designed for portable gaming.

Game of the year 2017 so far:

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
3. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey

Around the Network

I enjoyed it APART from the frustrating difficulty spikes