By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Samsung finally beat Apple to invent the next big thing

Tagged games:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvCGqhShNnk

I'll get one for sure...maybe several.

Around the Network

ahahahahahahaa

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

AWESOME! I wonder when pre-order starts! I will be the first in line to get one! XDDDDDD

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Anfebious said:
AWESOME! I wonder when pre-order starts! I will be the first in line to get one! XDDDDDD

Lineups will be long on day 1 for sure... I wouldn't want to try any of the demo models though.

Around the Network
disolitude said:
Anfebious said:

Lineups will be long on day 1 for sure... I wouldn't want to try any of the demo models though.

yea demo models eat dick I heard.

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

No way! I patented this last year!!

kljesta64 said:
disolitude said:
Anfebious said:

I think he is saying he would not want to use a demo model because that would mean there could have been 100's of other peoples dicks in the device already.

kljesta64 said:
disolitude said:
Anfebious said:

Most likely...plus there is a sanitary concern with them floor models and open boxes :)

Now how long before Apple copies it and then sues Samsung for making it?

Wii FC: 6440 8298 7583 0720   XBOX GT: WICK1978               PSN: its_the_wick   3DS: 1676-3747-7846                                          Nintendo Network: its-the-wick

Systems I've owned: Atari 2600, NES, SNES, GBColor, N64, Gamecube, PS2, Xbox, GBAdvance, DSlite, PSP, Wii, Xbox360, PS3, 3DS, PSVita, PS4, 3DS XL, Wii U

The best quote I've seen this year:

Angelus said: I'm a moron