By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Have you ever played a game......

metroid prime 3

never could get into it =( don't mock me!!

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Around the Network

FF XII for exactly the same reasons terran77 mentioned.
Metal Gear Solid:The Twin Snakes just because it proofed that this is not the genre i like to play.

Tempus fugit Nintendo manet.

Level 1 - Newbie
Level 2 - Member - Pass 1k
Level 3 - Regular - Pass 2k
Level 4 - Addicted - Pass 5k
Level 5 - Obsessed - Pass 10k
Level 6 - Old Guard - Pass 20k
Level 7 - Legend - Pass 50k
Level 8 - Demi-God - Pass 100k
Level 9 - God - Pass 250k
Level 10 - Zeus - Pass 500k

New Table:

Level 1 - Newbie
Level 2 - Rookie - Pass 1k
Level 3 - Padawan - Pass 10k
Level 4 - Sea Dog - Pass 25k
Level 5 - Captain - Pass 50k
Level 6 - Agent - Pass 100k
Level 7 - Elite - Pass 175k
Level 8 - Hero - Pass 250k
Level 9 - Legend - Pass 500k
Level 10 - Titan - Pass 1 Million

Tons of times,
Call Of Duty: when a game goes on longer than the war it's representing it gets redundant
Halo 1 2 &3: I am not a multiplayer fan I play games for the story line and Halo's story is just... crap
Final Fantasy 12: I had just got done playing FF11 for 3 years and this felt VERY sameish, all the fun of a MMO(sarcasm) without the fun of having friends to talk to.
Final Fantasy 8: I was legitimately mad at this game I wanted to go hurt somebody couldn't even FORCE myself through the first disk.
Final Fantasy X & X-2: See above
Breath of Fire IV: WHY!? Why god why?!

did these games all get good reviews? lol

fazz said:
Grand Theft Auto (any). I still don't understand what's so great about these games. First of all, they look horrible. Not only from a technical point of view, but from an artistic point of view. They didn't give any style to the game. Also, what's up with all the stuff to do? That has always been present, and reviewers always complain when they have too many things to do (they say it's tedious). And not to mention the unnecesary violence.

complete agreement

mesoteto said:
fazz said:
Grand Theft Auto (any). I still don't understand what's so great about these games. First of all, they look horrible. Not only from a technical point of view, but from an artistic point of view. They didn't give any style to the game. Also, what's up with all the stuff to do? That has always been present, and reviewers always complain when they have too many things to do (they say it's tedious). And not to mention the unnecesary violence.

complete agreement

I am with the both of you. I love violent games, but I agree on where you take your stand on the subject.

PLAYSTATON NETWORK: BLOODLINEZ

Around the Network

I'm really glad to see that I'm not the only one that doesn't like Grand Theft Auto. The only thing I did in that game was try to reach five stars without using the tank spawn cheat. After an hour of doing nothing but shooting police officers and running over pedestrians it just got really boring...

Kingdom Hearts 3 Bet: If Kingdom Hearts 3 becomes a multiplaform title/is not Wii exclusive then I will be banished from this land for 1 week and sing my praises to those who have proved themselves to be more intelligent than I.http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/RDBRaptor/rdbraptor_sig16.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">
My Anime List

I agree about GTA. I bought GTAIII when it first came out, because of fond memories playing GTA2 at a freind's house, and it was fun for a while. Of course, that was probably because I was 15 and I thought it was hilarious to use tons of cheats so I could run around shooting the crap out anything and everything, as well as doing other improper deeds that need not be mentioned.

By the time Vice City came out, I was bored and I sold the game. It's the only game I've ever sold, I think. I played Vice City at a friend's house, but couldn't get into it. Same with SA. They all felt the same to me.

Zelda: Ocarina of Time - I couldn't get into it at all. I forced myself to play through about 1/2 to 2/3rds of the game before I stopped playing it.  I've only enjoyed the first two Zelda games in the series for some reason, I hated/was bored the rest.

Call of Duty 3. - I absolutely hated that game. I played through almost all of it to get some of the achievements but it has to have the more boring story and characters of any game I've ever played.

Dungeon Siege - It's the most boring and generic RPG I've ever played. I actually installed the game twice. The first time I uninstalled the game after about 5 hours of play, the second time I reinstalled it because I thought I didn't give the game enough of a chance and ended up uninstalling it after 6 hours.

Resident Evil Zero - I really liked the other main Resident Evils (even 3) but I really couldn't get into this game. I think it's because I played it after Resident Evil 4 and the truly awful controls of Zero just made the game unplayable to me. I found trying to kill the zombies in it far more frustrating than any of the other Resident Evil games.

Super Mario 64 - I couldn't get into this game at all. In fact it was the last Mario game I ever tried. The only two Mario games I ever really enjoyed were the first 3 on the NES, after that I just got bored of them.

Pilot Wings 64 - I visited a friend in Florida who was nuts for that game, I tried it and was bored the very first time I played it.

The Lord of the Rings: The Battle For Middle Earth 2 - I really enjoyed the first game in the series but couldn't get into this one. I may actually install it again sometime to see if I just didn't give it enough of a chance.

Far Cry - I installed it because of the graphics but got really bored of the gameplay. I didn't play much further than the boat but I found the enemy AI and the game itself was terrible.

GTA games , Halo , Diablo ... this is all that comes to my mind right now ...

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!