By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Nintendomination continues in Other this week

Go Nintendo!!!! Goo Wii!!! Go DS!!!
Wii will win!!!Wii will dominate!!!

Around the Network

nothing lasts forever :D

___O_o______ said:

That's as true as ever. Playstation dominance says hi.

___O_o______ said:

I would argue that time lasts forever, and space [depending on your definition of space] I suppose if time lasts forever then so should the PS3, it being 4D and all.

Nintendo dominate the world, PS3 and Xbox360 has not change

Thanks Blacksaber for the sig                  Tag:"Nintendo es toda la diversión de esta generación"

Around the Network

Europe is now Nintendo territory.

Wii Code: 4819-7684-2396-4558

Rejoice,
till GTA4, MGS4, GT5, FFXIII, GeoW2, KZ2, LBP, R2, GoW3 and etc. releases.
Hihihihi..

Every 5 seconds on earth one child dies from hunger...

2009.04.30 - PS3 will OUTSELL x360 atleast by the middle of 2010. Japan+Europe > NA.

Gran Turismo 3 - 1,06 mln. in 3 weeks with around 4 mln. PS2 on the launch.
Gran Turismo 4 - 1,16 mln. with 18 mln. PS2 on the launch.

Final Fantasy X - around 2 mln. with 5 mln. PS2 on the launch.
Final Fantasy X-2 - 2.4 mln. with 12 mln. PS2 on the launch.

1.8 mln. PS3 today(2008.01.17) in Japan. Now(2009.04.30) 3.16 mln. PS3 were sold in Japan.
PS3 will reach 4 mln. in Japan by the end of 2009 with average weekly sales 25k.

PS3 may reach 5 mln. in Japan by the end of 2009 with average weekly sales 50k.
PS2 2001 vs PS3 2008 sales numbers =) + New games released in Japan by 2009 that passed 100k so far

TWRoO said:
___O_o______ said:

I would argue that time lasts forever, and space [depending on your definition of space] I suppose if time lasts forever then so should the PS3, it being 4D and all.

Well if you argue that space is finite (due to the universe having an edge) and that space and time are closely related...

Heh.

@Crazzy. Nice trolling, you're getting better at it.

TWRoO said:
___O_o______ said:

Time lasts forever... you mean, like, till the end of time?

And well, the PS3 IS 4D, just like everything else in the world, since time is also a dimension.

As for it using that fourth dimension, as opposed to the other consoles, I suppose it's true, since all it's great games are in the future  (therefore not being adquate to people who can only play games existing in the present)

Wii Number: 6834 4776 2070 3061

Cute, aren't they? More in my profile (I made them, lol)

I'm bored of Nintendomination. When will the PS3 or 360 beat it? It's like this: Do you enjoy watching a game where your team has double the points of the other team? Of course not, because there's no suspense or intensity. I'll just go back & read the PS3 vs. 360 threads. *rant over*