By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Nintendomination continues in Other this week

Avinash_Tyagi said:
Brawl, Kart, Mario party, Animal Crossing, Pikmin, Kirby, Wii Fit, Tales, Okami, Disaster, Mario Baseball

I didn't think the Wii had any games that were coming out this year that were even worth mentioning, besides Brawl, because we haven't been hyped for them for the last three years like some other games have been... and those games might not even make a 2008 release. That list is just crazzy.

Around the Network
Avinash_Tyagi said:
TWRoO said:
___O_o______ said:
nothing lasts forever :D

I would argue that time lasts forever, and space [depending on your definition of space] I suppose if time lasts forever then so should the PS3, it being 4D and all.

Well some would argue that "time" is nothing more than a construct of the mind

Then how do you explain the fact that the faster you travel, the less you age compare to your relatively stationary targets?

Edit-I totally forgot about what I learn about special or general relativity but yeah, time exist, doesn't it? 

totalwar23 said:
Avinash_Tyagi said:
TWRoO said:
___O_o______ said:
nothing lasts forever :D

I would argue that time lasts forever, and space [depending on your definition of space] I suppose if time lasts forever then so should the PS3, it being 4D and all.

Well some would argue that "time" is nothing more than a construct of the mind

Then how do you explain the fact that the faster you travel, the less you age compare to your relatively stationary targets?

Edit-I totally forgot about what I learn about special or general relativity but yeah, time exist, doesn't it? 

Note that its relative, requiring minds to compare the "different passage" of "time", without the observers there would be nothing to say that time passed differently or even passed at all

Predictions:Sales of Wii Fit will surpass the combined sales of the Grand Theft Auto franchiseLifetime sales of Wii will surpass the combined sales of the entire Playstation family of consoles by 12/31/2015 Wii hardware sales will surpass the total hardware sales of the PS2 by 12/31/2010 Wii will have 50% marketshare or more by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  It was a little over 48% only)Wii will surpass 45 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  Nintendo Financials showed it fell slightly short of 45 million shipped by end of 2008)Wii will surpass 80 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2009 (I was wrong!! Wii didn't even get to 70 Million)

CrazzyMan said:
Rejoice,
till GTA4, MGS4, GT5, FFXIII, GeoW2, KZ2, LBP, R2, GoW3 and etc. releases.
Hihihihi..

Here's some thing for you to chew on: All the Sonyboys who will buy those games have already bought the PS3.

;) 

The BuShA owns all!

Nintendomination ftw