By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I would pay a million dollars to watch...

...Hideo Kojima explain the story for MGS series to Kiefer Sutherland.

Broken english + completely insane storyline + serious drama actor = funniest shit you will ever see

Around the Network

Kojima, if already planned to ditch David, should have hired the Spanish voice actor of Snake. Such a talented man! Not at the same league as David, but certainly great.

why don't you do it? i think both would agree if you would give them the money

pezus said:
Is it confirmed that David Hayter won't be in MGS5? :/

Hayter pretty much said he was fired on his Twitter.  Unless this is a huge ruse to hide Solid Snake being in the game, I say its legit.

so the petition failed?

Around the Network

lol i think they will just mail Sutherland a script

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

sales2099 said:

Or they will direct him to the metal gear Wiki and say "figure it out"...

http://metalgear.wikia.com/wiki/Metal_Gear_Wiki

This is some of the most confusing shit you will find on the internet, and I've played all of these games. 

disolitude said:
sales2099 said:

Or they will direct him to the metal gear Wiki and say "figure it out"...

http://metalgear.wikia.com/wiki/Metal_Gear_Wiki

This is some of the most confusing shit you will find on the internet, and I've played all of these games. 

So essentially, the Metal gear storyline has had reletively little thought put into it

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

...Microsoft supporting studios like thatgamecompany, Quantic Dream, Naughty Dog etc. and delievering games like Journey, The Last of Us, Shadow of the Collossus, Uncharted ETC.

Or: Driving the game industry forward simply with stellar games like Sony and Nintendo, to some extent, do.

pezus said:
darkknightkryta said:
pezus said:
Is it confirmed that David Hayter won't be in MGS5? :/

Hayter pretty much said he was fired on his Twitter.  Unless this is a huge ruse to hide Solid Snake being in the game, I say its legit.

Why the fuck would he be fired? This is blasphemy.

Maybe he wanted more pay? No, that can't be it since they hired a big name actor in his place

I was questioning that very statement.  Unless something bad happens, you're never "fired" from a position but "let go" or in his case replaced.  For him to get fired, some shit went down.