By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - The New Xbox Boss Is... Steve Ballmer?

Besides Spencer and Harrison who realistically would be another option to replace Mattrick?

Around the Network

Don Mattrick should be fired asap...

VITA 32 GIG CARD.250 GIG SLIM & 160 GIG PHAT PS3

Lol phil harrisson!
I spelled that wrong but whTever.
Undercover sony spy ftw

coolguy said:
Don Mattrick should be fired asap...

He's no longer working there, bro.

A couple months ago Balmer didn't even know what an Xbox was and now hes going to be directly in charge of it? Balmer will only accelerate the death of the xbox brand the same way he has with Microsoft as a whole.

Around the Network

lol wilco go out a little MSFT market cap is back at the same market cap than in 2001 and 2008 high.... win 8 just past windows vista in market share and is on track to pass OS X past 3 distribution market sahre combine.... but yeah he has been doing a terrible job LOL

He's definitely too senior to be properly overseeing just one product. I'm guessing Mattrick's job will go to Phil Spencer.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Phil Spencer should definitely take over

endimion said:
lol wilco go out a little MSFT market cap is back at the same market cap than in 2001 and 2008 high.... win 8 just past windows vista in market share and is on track to pass OS X past 3 distribution market sahre combine.... but yeah he has been doing a terrible job LOL

You think windows 8 passing windows vista is something to be proud of? lol.... Thats still less than 5% market share. Being back at the same market cap as they were over a decade ago (still during Balmers time) is called stagnation. While Balmer has been CEO, Apple and Google have been growing. Tt the end of the day thats what matters... GROWTH. No matter how you spin it, Balmer fails.

for the sake of the Xbox fans, I pray that bitch shit head Ballmer isn't there for too long, or shit's gonna get even more fucked.