By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Titanfall may come to PS4 after all

I expect it to be Titanfall II to come over to PS4 and not the original, abit like Mass Effect

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

Around the Network

Titanfall looks to combine elements of MW, Halo and possibly BF. It looks like fun to me.

BHR-3 said:
dont want it much rather have dead rising 3

thought it wasnt possible on ps4 b/c of teh cloud

Yeah i would rather have DR3 to be honest. Still abit peeved about that after i supported the last two on PS3.

As for the cloud... the game is also releasing on PC/Xbox360. It will work without or with (if they were to add it) the cloud, though i suspect they wont add cloud to the 360 as that will devalue the selling point of it as a next gen feature.

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!

Madword said:
BHR-3 said:
dont want it much rather have dead rising 3

thought it wasnt possible on ps4 b/c of teh cloud

Yeah i would rather have DR3 to be honest. Still abit peeved about that after i supported the last two on PS3.

As for the cloud... the game is also releasing on PC/Xbox360. It will work without or with (if they were to add it) the cloud, though i suspect they wont add cloud to the 360 as that will devalue the selling point of it as a next gen feature.

I didn't buy "Off the Reccord" because Dead Rising 2 got exclusive dlc content on the xbox 360 (I really hate exclusive dlc when I pay the same 60 buckd as everyone else, unless it's something insignificant). There's no point in supporting a company that treats me like a second rate customer anyway. Plus the first was xbox only- so they've come full circle.

Also what part of Dead Rising needs "the cloud"? I think the past titles did fine without it.

Porcupine_I said:
Darth Tigris said:
So Titanfall is either an overhyped game for the Xbox One or it's a much-desired Xbox One next gen exclusive that people hope is timed???

This is what happens when gamers think emotionally. :

You do realize it could be both? Because different people have different opinions.

Your kind of reasoning happens when you think emotionally

Nope, I just report on what I see.  The E3 Awards brought it all out all over again.  

The truth is it's a Microsoft exclusive, and it sounds like a lot of PS-loyalist just can't handle that.  My suggestion?  Don't be a loyalist of any of these companies and just game.

Around the Network
Darth Tigris said:
Porcupine_I said:
Darth Tigris said:
So Titanfall is either an overhyped game for the Xbox One or it's a much-desired Xbox One next gen exclusive that people hope is timed???

This is what happens when gamers think emotionally. :

You do realize it could be both? Because different people have different opinions.

Your kind of reasoning happens when you think emotionally

Nope, I just report on what I see.  The E3 Awards brought it all out all over again.

The truth is it's a Microsoft exclusive, and it sounds like a lot of PS-loyalist just can't handle that.  My suggestion?  Don't be a loyalist of any of these companies and just game.

Who are you trying to convince you are not thinking emotionally about that? Me, or yourself?

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Darth Tigris said:

^ this times a million.  when i see stuff from pseudo gamers saying stuff like none of those games interest me and immediately start knocking the competition games on any side i want to slap them in the head with a giant purple dildo and tell them just stop.  if you dont want to play it dont comment somewhere along the line someone has to stop feeding the fire