By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Where the HELL IS THE EVERYBODY'S NINTENDO CHANNEL?

I have been really mad! I have been on youtube a bit. All of a sudden, i see some clips of the everybody's nintendo channel. The quality of the videos on wii are perfect!! (Not high-def but still good.) People have been putting clips of it on there japanese wiis. Nintendo is holding out on us!!!

(Also, if anyone knows if the wiiware will come out next month, i would be glad to know.)

Damn things have changed since 2009 began. Here are my new visions for the end of the generation.

Wii: 135 mil

Ps3: 85 mil

360: 60 mil

True Genius
Around the Network

what is the "Everybody's Nintendo Channel"?

It came out in Japan in Dec. I really want it too. I wish Ninty would release it soon.

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!

ITS coming its just... not here yet

@loadedstatement

it came out in november! and it's been 4 months!!!!!!!! (maybe 3 months and a few days since it came out late november.)

Damn things have changed since 2009 began. Here are my new visions for the end of the generation.

True Genius
Around the Network

i want that channel!! >_<

does any0ne know if the wiiware games are coming out in march or have they been delayed?

True Genius

@nintendofangirl

ditto! that is like a step one to nintendo's online!

True Genius
daactualfact said:
does any0ne know if the wiiware games are coming out in march or have they been delayed?

WiiWare march was for Japan, they haven't said a date for NA yet.

so what does it do? U can watch other ppl playing their Wii's? (that came out wrong)