By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Daxter has sold over 2 millions copies worldwide!

Daxter…over 2 million served

„With the December numbers hot off the press, Daxter has enjoyed one of its best month sales-wise nearly two years after its release. It has been widely recognized as the best PSP game of 2006, bundled with new PSPs twice already (once with the new ceramic white PSPs in Europe and once with the new silver Slim PSPs, the best selling entertainment pack by a wide margin). All added together, the game has now sold over 2 million copies worldwide since it’s release.

Daxter has been an incredible success for us, especially considering it was our very first game as a company. We can only look forward to God of War: Chains of Olympus doing even better. The bar has been set and we’re just about to raise it!“

Source: http://www.readyatdawn.com/index.php

VG Chartz number (without EU/JP): 1.31 million

Around the Network

I never want to here you complain about WiiSports being bundled...

End of 2009 Predictions (Set, January 1st 2009)

Wii- 72 million   3rd Year Peak, better slate of releases

360- 37 million   Should trend down slightly after 3rd year peak

PS3- 29 million  Sales should pick up next year, 3rd year peak and price cut

Grats to psp fans?

lol

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

this is a great game, and certainly deserves those sales, admittedly it is bundled, but not with every system, and only in one region and not with the standard console

I'm actually more excited to see Crisis Core hit 2 million or GoW hit 1 million on PSP

I rather not look at Bundled game hitting the mark as that big a deal, PSP's hardware is selling well.

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)
Around the Network

hmmm,

This MIGHT have broken 1 million without the bundles... which is Amazing for a PSP game

psn- tokila

add me, the more the merrier.

@ kingofwale, I can't wait for CC, that will certainly hit 1m, and probably 2m (already 750k in Japan), although I would be more concerned about GoW

PSP needs to step its game up on AAA titles

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

PSP needs software sales in Europe, according to last weeks' data, 18k PSP games were sold last, week, a number I don't really beleive

weezy said:
PSP needs to step its game up on AAA titles

O.o The PSP has a crapload of AAA titles XD

It needs to step it's game up on lowering the damn cost of software x.x $40 for a new PSP game doesn't cut it with me >_>

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.