By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Why can't I check anyone's post history?

Yeah same with me I noticed this yesterday.

Around the Network

Sucks for mod purposes...past 10 posts I cannot check you!!

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

ioi said:
Disabled for now, was killing the server. Will have to wait until the new server is ready...

Aha! so it was Sorikus fault.

Smash bros thread disabled after reaching 10,000 posts
view posts feature disabled after Soriku reaches  10,000 posts.... I say ban him  for being too enthusiastic

ioi, you need to set up a donation fund for that new server(s). This site gets totally crushed every monday night...

Not trying to be a fanboy. Of course, it's hard when you own the best console eve... dang it

lol, this is the only site I am happy when it crashes... because almost everytime it crashes, I wait 10 minutes, refresh, and wala new charts or hardware stats appears... Amazing

End of 2009 Predictions (Set, January 1st 2009)

Wii- 72 million   3rd Year Peak, better slate of releases

360- 37 million   Should trend down slightly after 3rd year peak

PS3- 29 million  Sales should pick up next year, 3rd year peak and price cut

Around the Network
Riot Of The Blood said:
I want that new server now, ioi!

Not a problem!  PM ioi for his paypall account information and send a couple dimes his way. And by dimes I mean $10k bundles of cash money.  Apon reciept I'm sure he would be happy to rush the job for you....and if he won't I will =)

To Each Man, Responsibility