By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Why can't I check anyone's post history?

The rest of the site works fine for me, but when I go to "View all posts" I get the error:

Not Found

The requested URL /profiles/posts.php was not found on this server.

Both Firefox and Internet Explorer (6) have this issue.  The issue occurs regardless of whether I am logged in.  I have not tried another computer but since the rest of the site works fine AFAIK, not to mention the Internet, I have a hard time believing that my computer could be at fault. 

Any ideas?  Have others been having the same problem?  Is there a thread somewhere and I'm just blind?  

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network

I knew theyll be a thread about this eventually OT: must be the same problem as the view all games button

ioi probably messed it when adding the "View whole collection" feature.

What a n00b...

yeah it doesn't work for me either.
i tried to find out why GGE and griffin were banned and i just got that 404 page.

Been happening to me for a few days now.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Around the Network

New server? I didn't know this was happening.

I want that new server now, ioi!

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Finally a New server...

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

when is the new server coming?

How much people will the new server be able to handle? Just wondering.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089