By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - God, Evolution, and the Big Bang made two fatal mistakes when creating the Universe

You're a confused man.

Around the Network

Time to grow up and start being responsible about our ways. We also have to invest in space travel. The moon is a good start. No one thinks about Externalities. When you sit in traffic you're breathing in all sorts of poisons. Every single thing someone does has some sort of externalities, Some not bad, some really bad.

We need a externalities Tax to curve over consumption and bad behavior.

Well you are proof of your theory. jk/jk

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Well we invented dinosaurs so it makes sense that we should destroy them. Besides, T-Rex's a couple hundred years ago probably ate alot of humans, same with Raptors and Saber Tooth Tigers. Jurrassic Park is still one of my favorite documentaries.

You provided me with a good laugh lol

OT: aint nothing wrong with humans. We have a goal to achieve and that's that. This goal will never be achieved because they dont want us to achieve it. They want us to stay exactly where we are and they've done a good job doing this so far.

Fear is the ultimate weapon

Around the Network
A_C_E said:
Well we invented dinosaurs so it makes sense that we should destroy them. Besides, T-Rex's a couple hundred years ago probably ate alot of humans, same with Raptors and Saber Tooth Tigers. Jurrassic Park is still one of my favorite documentaries.

I feel like i could get away from the T-Rex. I would be more worried about the raptors lol

You made a fatal mistake creating this thread.

enditall727 said:
A_C_E said:

I feel like i could get away from the T-Rex. I would be more worried about the raptors lol

Depends on how well the T-Rex can smell. It's certainly large enough to the point where hiding from it wouldn't be too big of an issue provided that it can't sniff you out, but I seem to remember the T-Rex having an incredible sense of smell to the point where it could hunt prey from miles away.

Course, that could be just for larger creatures. Might not work so well for people.

Agreed that raptors would be a huge problem. Then again, if dinosaurs existed...I doubt many of us would be able to survive for very long.

The Evolution didn't help deer or even dogs. They will eat themselves to death. And cats don't know to avoid gas. I don't think we're too much worse.

I'm...I'm scared. Actually physically scared. Now I hope this is a joke thread- it better well be- but even so I don't agree with anything you've said, at all. I could go on for a very long time, but what exactly would that get me? Nothing. So I'm cutting my losses here I'm afraid.

Just popping in to say that, well...that's one "interesting" take. Each to their own, I guess.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.