By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo's big RPG announcement

kingofwale said:
>KH3 not epic?!?!

have you seen KH3? From the last 2 games, it's far from anything remotely "epic, engrossing, fantastic" about them, and they certain didn't erase my memories.

Both were solid solid games with really cool characters we grow up loving, 8.5/10 games, nothing to cry over it.

My apologies....my sense of humor seems to be lost in translation from my brain to the page.  I was not crying over your calling KH3 not epic, but instead joking that Soriku would probably disagree, personally I agree and while they are great games they certainly are not the life changing games that I like to think more epic games are.  Atleast they aren't for me.

Again my apologies for the confusion. ^^;; 

Around the Network

someone should lock this worthless thread up.

rofl

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Maybe one pokemon rpg in Wii

MaxwellGT2000 said:
The big title they were talking about turned out to be Sonic RPG for the DS, while it looks to be a good RPG, it however was not what many of us were looking for, like a very good RPG for the Wii, the Wii is in need of a major RPG. For the whole article you should pick up this months Nintendo Power.

how do u know this if the next issue hasn't come out yet?

Lol at people who actually believe the big RPG is the Sonic game. Read the posts! It's not Sonic.

I hope it's either Kingdom Hearts 3 (which seems unlikely) or FF7 remake (also unlikely) since I haven't had the chance to play the original.

Around the Network
MANUELF said:

OR mmo.I really wish that is it. Even though its not likely.

sc94597 said:
MANUELF said:

That would print money for them, but I don't think they have the network infrastructure in place to do that sort of thing.  But who knows I could be completely wrong.

@Mikey:  I JUST noticed your avatar.  Nick Arcade.  Boo Yah

I am a Gauntlet Adventurer.

I strive to improve my living conditions by hoarding gold, food, and sometimes keys and potions. I love adventure, fighting, and particularly winning - especially when there's a prize at stake. I occasionally get lost inside buildings and can't find the exit. I need food badly. What Video Game Character Are You?

Mega Man 9 Challenges: 74%

Waltz Tango Jitterbug Bust a move Headbanging
Bunny Hop Mr. Trigger Happy Double Trouble Mr. Perfect Invincible
Almost Invincible No Coffee Break Air Shoes Mega Diet Encore
Peacekeeper Conservationist Farewell To Arms Gamer's Day Daily Dose
Whomp Wiley! Truly Addicted! Truly Hardcore! Conqueror Vanquisher
Destroyer World Warrior Trusty Sidearm Pack Rat Valued Customer
Shop A Holic Last Man Standing Survivor Hard Rock Heavy Metal
Speed Metal Fantastic 9 Fully Unloaded Blue Bomber Eco Fighter
Marathon Fight Quick Draw G Quick Draw C Quick Draw S Quick Draw H
Quick Draw J Quick Draw P Quick Draw T Quick Draw M Quick Draw X
CrashMan said:
sc94597 said:
MANUELF said:

That would print money for them, but I don't think they have the network infrastructure in place to do that sort of thing.  But who knows I could be completely wrong.

@Mikey:  I JUST noticed your avatar.  Nick Arcade.  Boo Yah

Nick Arcade was awesome, yet so 90's.  They just don't make shows the way they used to.  :(

kingofwale said:
>And kingofwale, you nintendo hater, always twisting things against nintendo, stop it its getting annoying.

for someone who owns a DS and plays Wii, excuse me for not too excited about Sonic RPG. if you want to dispute what I say, go ahead, leave your personal insult in the noob forum.

Anyway, Thank GOD it looks like this isn't the title. When will the next issue come out?

A Sonic RPG from Sega would be filled with suck and disapointment. A Sonic RPG from Bioware is filled with hope and bad ass. I am relatively certain that with the developer the game has there is a really good chance it will be a fun game. It might not be the next super epic game to come out of them, but it will probably be the best Sonic game in the last 5 years. That is an extremely low bar to set though.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

I can almost guarantee that it's a sequel/spinoff, not a new IP.

Crusty VGchartz old timer who sporadically returns & posts. Let's debate nebulous shit and expand our perpectives. Or whatever.