By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo's big RPG announcement

The big title they were talking about turned out to be Sonic RPG for the DS, while it looks to be a good RPG, it however was not what many of us were looking for, like a very good RPG for the Wii, the Wii is in need of a major RPG.  For the whole article you should pick up this months Nintendo Power. 

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Around the Network

ohhhhh

Wii code: 4679-4491-5808-6319,MKWii: 4296-3394-2843; Animal Crossing Wii: 3008-1736-4670.

lol... Sonic RPG... for DS.. this is a Joke right...

End of 2009 Predictions (Set, January 1st 2009)

Wii- 72 million   3rd Year Peak, better slate of releases

360- 37 million   Should trend down slightly after 3rd year peak

PS3- 29 million  Sales should pick up next year, 3rd year peak and price cut

Sucks...

hmm, I'm not crying.

feel so cheated. :(

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)
Around the Network

The Feb. edition of NP - the one with the Sonic RPG 7 page story - is the one that promises "NEXT month's cover story is an RPG so fantastic, so engrossing, so epic, and so hush-hush, that we'd have to erase your memories if we told you what it was...... Get ready for the big one."

I hate to tell you but your reading the wrong issue.

So is he wrong???
When is Nintendo POwer out?

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

Another person that didnt read the previous thread explanation... ITS FOR THE NEXT ISSUE.

And kingofwale, you nintendo hater, always twisting things against nintendo, stop it its getting annoying.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

Gamerace said:
The Feb. edition of NP - the one with the Sonic RPG 7 page story - is the one that promises "NEXT month's cover story is an RPG so fantastic, so engrossing, so epic, and so hush-hush, that we'd have to erase your memories if we told you what it was...... Get ready for the big one."

I hate to tell you but your reading the wrong issue.

That makes sense. "Hush-hush" is not the choice of words I would describe Sonic RPG with.

@OP: Remember, with video game magazines the month listed is actually next month. Look for March.

Ubuntu. Linux for human beings.

If you are interested in trying Ubuntu or Linux in general, PM me and I will answer your questions and help you install it if you wish.

Thank God the OP was wrong. I can still have hope for a Chrono Trigger sequel!