By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I finally bought a DS, what have I been missing?

Elite Beat Agents

Mario Kart DS

do you still like 2D Sonic games? Sonic Rush & Sonic Rush Adventure may be up your alley.

There is no such thing as a console war. This is the first step to game design.

Around the Network

Elite Beat Agents
Picross
Advance Wars

Member of the Pikmin Fan Club

I still like Sonic, also Picross is tempting. I am very excited. I finally can focus on the cheap used bin for a while and really plow through the games.

So many people have talked about Elite Beat Agents I may finally have to give rhytym games another chance.

Thanks everyone.

Final* Word on Game Delays:

The game will not be any better or include more content then planned. Any commnets that say so are just PR hogwash to make you feel better for having to wait.

Delays are due to lack of proper resources, skill, or adequate planning by the developer.

Do be thankful that they have enough respect for you to delay the game and maintain its intended level of quality.

*naznatips is exempt

@dschumm

With EBA you will take quite a while to get into, make sure you have headphones and DO NOT GIVE UP. It took me about an hour to stop hating the game and start getting used to it, now I absolutley love it.
Seriously, it seemed like a chore at first but now there are few things more relaxing than playing through an easy song or frustrating and exhilarating than playing through Jumping Jack Flash.

You need one pokemon game like pokemon diamond & pearl, jump ultimate stars, and elite beat agents.

Around the Network

Pokemon Mario Kart Legend of Zelda Kirby Squeak Squad Mario Party DS Mario and Sonic at the Olympics

TO SUM IT UP: ALOT

i WISH I HADanimal Crossing
it looks so fun
grr... jk

I also enjoyed Yoshi's Island, that game was a lot of fun.

For picross, i highly recoment buying extendable stylus, too.
Your jabbing at the DS screen will be more comfortable.