By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Carzy Zarx's PC gaming emporium - Catch up on all the latest PC Gaming related news

Zarx changed his avatar again. Thoughts?

Noice 248 61.39%

So soon? I just got used to the last one 14 3.47%

it sucks 22 5.45%

Your cropping skills are lacking 13 3.22%

Too noisy, can't tell WTF it even is 14 3.47%

Meh 32 7.92%

Total:343
JEMC said:
hinch said:

Dead Space (remake) teaser
snip*

While I'm not a fan of the series (I tried the demo of the first one on my 360 and decided that it wasn't for me), and I'm sure EA will change it like they did with the sequels, I'm curious about this remake because, thanks to being next gen only, Motive can use Ray Tracing to improve the lightning and shadows of the game, making it quite an experience.

I loved Dead Space 1 & 2 and I‘m happy about the remake.

Talking about RT shadows and global illumination: where is my Splinter Cell remake, Ubisoft?

Around the Network

Pretty hyped for DS remake. Can't wait to get out the plasma cutter again.

@JEMC They did say this was more of a reimagining for the series - https://www.videogameschronicle.com/news/eas-ip-revival-is-reportedly-a-dead-space-reimagining/ though still the same game. So possibly could end up akin to a the Demon's Souls type remake like; new engine, up-to date visuals, redone sound, tweaked controls and some new content.

Hoping this is good and does well enough to spur on more DS games. Just don't fuck it up EA lol.

Last edited by hinch - on 23 July 2021

Captain_Yuri said:

AMD Ryzen 5000G listed early by first retailers at a premium

5000G?

I still don‘t have even 5G

Conina said:
JEMC said:

While I'm not a fan of the series (I tried the demo of the first one on my 360 and decided that it wasn't for me), and I'm sure EA will change it like they did with the sequels, I'm curious about this remake because, thanks to being next gen only, Motive can use Ray Tracing to improve the lightning and shadows of the game, making it quite an experience.

I loved Dead Space 1 & 2 and I‘m happy about the remake.

Talking about RT shadows and global illumination: where is my Splinter Cell remake, Ubisoft?

They're too busy making Assassin's Creed and Far Cry games to work on anything else.

hinch said:

Pretty hyped for DS remake. Can't wait to get out the plasma cutter again.

@JEMC They did say this was more of a reimagining for the series - https://www.videogameschronicle.com/news/eas-ip-revival-is-reportedly-a-dead-space-reimagining/ though still the same game. So possibly could end up akin to a the Demon's Souls type remake like; new engine, up-to date visuals, redone sound, tweaked controls and some new content.

Hoping this is good and does well enough to spur on more DS games. Just don't fuck it up EA lol.

A reimaginning, yes, With more action and less survival.

Amd let's not start asking for impossibles, please. It's EA, it's pretty much a given that they'll fuck it up sooner rather than later.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Anime: Haruhi                                                                                                           Nsfw Anime Thread                                     

Around the Network

Personally I find this more relevant:

Last edited by Zkuq - on 23 July 2021

Captain_Yuri said:

Zkuq said:

Personally I find this more relevant:

I'm stupidly guilty of both of these that it's not even funny anymore...