By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Carzy Zarx's PC gaming emporium - Catch up on all the latest PC Gaming related news

Zarx changed his avatar again. Thoughts?

Noice 245 61.40%

So soon? I just got used to the last one 13 3.26%

it sucks 22 5.51%

Your cropping skills are lacking 13 3.26%

Too noisy, can't tell WTF it even is 13 3.26%

Meh 32 8.02%

Total:338

12gb of GDDD6. There's your vram capacity

Anime: Haruhi                                                                                      Anime: Love Live
                              Nsfw Anime Thread                                                                             Join our Anime Threads!
                             Sfw Anime Thread                                                                                VGC Tutorial Thread

Around the Network

So Nvidia claims the 3060 laptop is 1.3x faster than a ps5

Overall, Nvidia's event felt more like a press conference than an Investor fluff like AMDs was. Still, the AMD CPU + Nvidia GPU are gonna the best combo until we see what Rocket Lake has in store through independent reviews.

Anime: Haruhi                                                                                      Anime: Love Live
                              Nsfw Anime Thread                                                                             Join our Anime Threads!
                             Sfw Anime Thread                                                                                VGC Tutorial Thread

I feel scammed. Where's my 3080ti assholes?

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

They can't even produce a 3080 let alone a 3080 Ti

Might try and get a hold of a 3060 to tide me over until Hopper releases :P

Around the Network

Looks like Nvidia GPUs will be getting SAM in March:

"For desktop systems to get the benefits of Resizable BAR, you will need a graphics card, motherboard and graphics driver that support the feature. New GeForce RTX graphics cards starting with the GeForce RTX 3060 will have support for Resizable BAR. NVIDIA and our GPU partners are also readying VBIOS updates for existing GeForce RTX 30 Series graphics cards starting in March."

https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/geforce/news/geforce-rtx-30-series-resizable-bar-support/

They will probably choose an even cooler name for it.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

At first glance, the 3060 seems like my choice as I expected. Too bad it's going to take a while before it officially launches, and then probably some extra on top for it to actually be available... In the meantime, I might as well wait for more information to surface just in case it's not such a great choice after all.

So one thing to note with all the new gpu prices is that the Founders Edition cards from Nvidia are still MSRP and may have not been affected. A number of people got them at MSRP at bestbuy US in the bot server.

Captain_Yuri said:

So Nvidia claims the 3060 laptop is 1.3x faster than a ps5

No, only 0.3 faster than a PS5.