By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Carzy Zarx’s PC Gaming Emporium - Catch Up on All the Latest PC Gaming Related News

Command and conquer Red Alert | GTA SA
Skyrim | Mario
Overwatch | Age of Empires?
Zelda | Minecraft
Zero Wing | Half Life

I don't remember the quotes tho lol

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network
Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:

Command and conquer Red Alert | GTA SA
Skyrim | Mario
Overwatch | Age of Empires?
Zelda | Minecraft
Zero Wing | Half Life

I don't remember the quotes tho lol

Oh. c'mon! You should at least know the last one

(and for the sake of it, I know 8 of the games, but not all the quotes)

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

JEMC said:

Ok, a quick test to see our knowledge:

I don't even pass the exam. I only know 4 for sure, with the Skyrim one ringing a bell (but unable to write it) and I forget the San Andreas one, despite playing the game many years ago.

"All your base are belong to us" in the bottom left. The Half-Life 2 guy doesn't speak, so the dots are perhaps the joke. Navi goes 'listen!" and Skyrim dude might be "Fusrodah"?

That's all I have.

I didn't know what Navi said, and that's more or less what I thought would be the Skyrim one. Also yeso on the HL joke.

Gotta say, I'm a bit surprised neither of you know what Toad (in a castle...) says, nor the AoE one, tho it looks like Jizz hasn't played it.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Oh yea now I remember. The whore of a toad would say "Sorry mario but your princess is in another castle"

I guess that whololo or something would be aoe

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network

Watch your mouth, young man, you're talking about royalty.

JEMC said:

[img]

1. Dunno
2. "All you had to do was follow the damn train, CJ!"
3. "Fus ro DAH!"
4. "Thank you Mario! But our princess is in another castle!"
5. "Heroes never die!"
6. "Wololololo!"
7. "Hey! Listen!"
8. *hiss* ?
9. "All you base are belong to us."
10. "..."

TallSilhouette said:
JEMC said:

[img]

1. Dunno
2. "All you had to do was follow the damn train, CJ!"
3. "Fus ro DAH!"
4. "Thank you Mario! But our princess is in another castle!"
5. "Heroes never die!"
6. "Wololololo!"
7. "Hey! Listen!"
8. *hiss* ?
9. "All you base are belong to us."
10. "..."

Damn, and I just got an SN580 for my living room PC to replace my terrible Kingston NV2, which was probably the cause of terrible stuttering (so far so good with the SN580). So far so good, i.e. no BSoD, so I hope the issues get fixed before they hit me.

Regarding the first quote, all I hear is 'Kirov reporting' when I see the first picture. Apparently they say a lot more too, but 'Kirov reporting' is the one that's engrained to my brain. I don't know if that's the quote the author is after, but that's all I'm getting.

Zkuq said:

Damn, and I just got an SN580 for my living room PC to replace my terrible Kingston NV2, which was probably the cause of terrible stuttering (so far so good with the SN580). So far so good, i.e. no BSoD, so I hope the issues get fixed before they hit me.

Regarding the first quote, all I hear is 'Kirov reporting' when I see the first picture. Apparently they say a lot more too, but 'Kirov reporting' is the one that's engrained to my brain. I don't know if that's the quote the author is after, but that's all I'm getting.

Well, as long as you don't install the 24H2 update, you should be fine. Meanwhile, you may wanna know how to update the firmware of your drive, because I fear that may be the fix we'll get from this situation.

And with that quote, we have them all. You all know your videogame quotes.