By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Carzy Zarx’s PC Gaming Emporium - Catch Up on All the Latest PC Gaming Related News

I have noticed those top five games all run on potato rigs. I can imagine Cyberpunk quadrupling in count if it were the same.

Around the Network

Concurrent Players Ranking.

Pemalite said:

Honestly don't get the fascination with it...

Streamers and FOTM I guess. Its another game Twitch streamers play for a month or two then move on. That and the "Pokemon with guns" hype going around.

Last edited by hinch - on 21 January 2024

hinch said:

Streamers and FOTM I guess. Its another game Twitch streamers play for a month or two then move on. That and the "Pokemon with guns" hype going around.

This. Streamers playing your game will instantly make it popular.

Its like Lethal Company which is really popular as well.

But the Pokemon with Guns (and other stuff) is grabbing other people's attention too - one of my friends is obsessed with the game because of that (and he hasnt played a Pokemon game since 1st generation).

Seems like its really popular with former Pokemon fans lol.

Yeah its got a mix and a mish-mash of a lot of popular games and genres, and does it quite well for an early access. Not my kind of thing, as I don't like survival games but I can see the appeal. That and word of mouth from streamers usually boosts a games interest for a while. Its the most viewed thing on Twitch rn.

The whole gimmick with Pokemon, not Pokemon with multiplayer and shooting taking off. Just shows how much demand there is for Pokemon type games on PC. Gamefreak/Nintendo must be going mad with the heavy inspiration lol.

Last edited by hinch - on 21 January 2024

Around the Network

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Hello I was wondering if any of you guys here were big Counter Strike fans?

BiON!@ 

Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:

What is a skin? I remember this version:

^Not me, sorry. I focus on the single player side of games.

And those were the times, Jizz. By th way, I like te gif in your sig .

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:

Yes, though nowadays if I listen to music through Windows, I dont care for skins lol

hellobion2 said:

Hello I was wondering if any of you guys here were big Counter Strike fans?

I've played Counter-Strike 1 and CSGO.

But didnt put in too many hours into either game.