By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Carzy Zarx’s PC Gaming Emporium - Catch Up on All the Latest PC Gaming Related News

Good deal, Basil. With MSoft launching its games on both console and PC on day one, will you really use it or it's more of a collectionist thing?

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network
JEMC said:

Good deal, Basil. With MSoft launching its games on both console and PC on day one, will you really use it or it's more of a collectionist thing?

I'll play the games on Xbox first and will then play them in the future on Steam

(Also the achievements you unlock on Xbox will automatically unlock on Steam).

But the main reason why I got a Xbox is for the b/c titles which I have more than enough to last me a while.

The rest of the games I got on Xbox One are just the first party titles that were sold for less than $20 (Cheaper than Steam prices) and third party multiplat titles like Final Fantasy which I got for like $10 or less.

Like the last game I bought was Halo Infinite for $15.

Ok.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

JEMC said:

Ok.

My current gaming computer isnt up to date - and I'm playing through 1080p (sometimes 1440p).

I'll upgrade my gaming desktop end of 2024 or sometime in 2025.

In the mean time, there's a long list of other PC games I want to play on my gaming computer.

Got the new setup mostly dialed in after some holiday shopping. Biggest purchase was a Huion Kamvas Pro 24 4k graphics tablet (and another chair upgrade, lol). Feels great to draw on. This is my first time adding a second monitor to my home setup. I never wanted to have to turn my head to focus on one display over another so this seemed like a good compromise. Now I can create and watch YouTube or whatever else at the same time! Makes the process much more pleasant. Next year's big purchase will probably be a decent video camera with all the attachments that will double as a quality webchat/streaming camera most of the time. Should have just enough room on my right there, lol.

Around the Network

Nice setup and grats. Like the blacked up theme going on, looks great. Was thinking of getting another monitor underneath though not for drawing but that graphics tablet is huge! Gone a long way since the old Wacom stuff.

And that 4090... the big mass of GPU always surprises me when it comes to seeing it in proper builds. Almost the length of your mid tower lol.

Some of you took advantage of the Black Friday deals, or so it seems. Nice setup, TallSilhouette, although having the TV right there might be a bit distracting. By the way, may I ask... what's in the box? (sorry, I couldn't resist).

And it's good to see you back in the thread, hinch.

JEMC said:

Some of you took advantage of the Black Friday deals, or so it seems. Nice setup, TallSilhouette, although having the TV right there might be a bit distracting. By the way, may I ask... what's in the box? (sorry, I couldn't resist).

The PC is also hooked up to the TV so I can play/stream on the couch if I like. I'm single atm so nobody's around to use the TV while I'm trying to use the computer. The boxes contain some old documents like tax paperwork and such, my old collection of physical games/movies, and my PSVR2. My condo isn't very large so I have to be thrifty with space until I'm ready to upsize.

Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:

Intel Core Ultra 7 155H & Core Ultra 5 125H “Meteor Lake” CPU Benchmarks Leak: Poor Battery Times Versus AMD Ryzen 7040 APUs

https://wccftech.com/intel-core-ultra-7-155h-core-ultra-5-125h-meteor-lake-cpu-benchmarks-leak-poor-battery-times-vs-amd-ryzen/

poor battery life, worse performance even compared to their predecessors... Core Ultra is shaping up so far to be ultra bad.

BasilZero said:

I'm torn about the Steam deck - I would love to buy it but game clock/log isnt counted if you are offline which is a bummer for me.

(I still play my Switch when I'm at work during break but wouldnt mind having the Steam deck lol)

Anyways, I also got new piece of hardware (Xbox Series X which was $350 on Amazon).Re-arranged my set up.

Gonna work on hiding the cables for my set up next.

I will never stop being amazed at how small that door looks compared to the rest of your room (especially the chairs).

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"