By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Carzy Zarx’s PC Gaming Emporium - Catch Up on All the Latest PC Gaming Related News

JEMC said:

SEGA is working on new Jet Set Radio, Shinobi, Golden Axe, Streets of Rage and Crazy Taxi games
https://www.dsogaming.com/news/sega-is-working-on-new-jet-set-radio-shinobi-golden-axe-streets-of-rage-and-crazy-taxi-games/
SEGA has released a new video in which it revealed that it’s currently working on new Jet Set Radio, Shinobi, Golden Axe, Streets of Rage and Crazy Taxi games. Sadly, SEGA has not shared any additional details. So, go ahead and take a look at the video which has clips from these games!

Jet Set? Crazy Taxi? Fucking SHINOBI?!

Please be good.

Around the Network
TallSilhouette said:
JEMC said:

SEGA is working on new Jet Set Radio, Shinobi, Golden Axe, Streets of Rage and Crazy Taxi games
https://www.dsogaming.com/news/sega-is-working-on-new-jet-set-radio-shinobi-golden-axe-streets-of-rage-and-crazy-taxi-games/
SEGA has released a new video in which it revealed that it’s currently working on new Jet Set Radio, Shinobi, Golden Axe, Streets of Rage and Crazy Taxi games. Sadly, SEGA has not shared any additional details. So, go ahead and take a look at the video which has clips from these games!

Jet Set? Crazy Taxi? Fucking SHINOBI?!

Please be good.

I liked that they've kept Shinobi as a 2D game, unlike the new Streets of Rage or Golden Axe games. I hope that means that they respect the original and want to make a game as good as the old ones.

Not that turning it into 3D would have been bad, mind you. But sometimes it's better to respect the formula that works instead of trying something new.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

JEMC said:

I liked that they've kept Shinobi as a 2D game, unlike the new Streets of Rage or Golden Axe games. I hope that means that they respect the original and want to make a game as good as the old ones.

Not that turning it into 3D would have been bad, mind you. But sometimes it's better to respect the formula that works instead of trying something new.

I'd love a 3D version as well; that was one of my favorite games on PS2.

JEMC said:

I wouldn't be so quick to point the accusing finger to T2. Rockstar themselves may have take that decision because if it's not big enough, they may aswell move on to something that is really big.

Not that we'll ever know why it happened.

Despite R* having free reign to do as they wish, they still ultimately have to answer to T2.

Have you seen T2's president and the way he talks business?. Anything R* has been doing the past 13 years fits his exact viewpoints. I'm not pointing fingers per say, more basing it on the observation of how their parent company acts and operates with how their subsidiary emulates said ideals. 

Remember the time when people were cheating to earn infinite money, and how that posted a direct threat to the sales of the shark cards?, funny how they scrambled to have that sorted out and well, no single player content for GTA V, or care for RDR 2 online or even any sort of expansion, but no, the shark cards were their main concern above all else (which fits into T2's president's focus on live service cashflow). 

We can say R* "wished" for this or that, but none of that really matters when you still have to answer to a CEO, president or anyone else up the ladder, and well, the past 5 years have told us that it's always that lot pulling the strings, making the worst decisions that only involve more and more money.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

JEMC said:

Developers blast the celeb-laden Game Awards as 'an embarrassing indictment of a segment of the industry desperate for validation… with little respect for the devs'
https://www.pcgamer.com/developers-blast-the-celeb-laden-tgas-as-an-embarrassing-indictment-of-a-segment-of-the-industry-desperate-for-validation-with-little-respect-for-the-devs/
The Game Awards have been and gone, turning the PC Gamer homepage into something like the deranged Instagram feed of someone obsessed with Sam Lake and Swen Vincke, but it's left plenty to discuss—and criticise—in its wake.
In particular, the show has come under fire for the short time allotted to acceptance speeches and celebrations of nominated games, with some devs rankling at celebrities getting seemingly limitless time to ramble while game makers were told to "Please wrap it up" after barely half a minute.

Good, it's about time devs woke up to the nonsensical GOTY awards show not being about them, but about ad space, celebs and self patting. I hope more devs get annoyed and raise a stink about it for the next one, because that show really needs to revamp itself into what it should be, not what it currently is. 

I didn't even watch this years show, because I care little for it at this point (the awards list doesn't even make sense and the majority of winners outside of BG3 really don't make sense either).

Devs should honestly make their own show and gate out the rest, because I don't see Geoff budging. That guy ignored anyone below him that wasn't a celeb before, I doubt he gives a shit about the thousands oif devs he actively ignores each year. 

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

Around the Network
Chazore said:

Good, it's about time devs woke up to the nonsensical GOTY awards show not being about them, but about ad space, celebs and self patting. I hope more devs get annoyed and raise a stink about it for the next one, because that show really needs to revamp itself into what it should be, not what it currently is. 

I didn't even watch this years show, because I care little for it at this point (the awards list doesn't even make sense and the majority of winners outside of BG3 really don't make sense either).

Devs should honestly make their own show and gate out the rest, because I don't see Geoff budging. That guy ignored anyone below him that wasn't a celeb before, I doubt he gives a shit about the thousands oif devs he actively ignores each year. 

The DICE Awards are what you're asking for, but no one cares for them. People watch the TGA due to the world premieres. In a few months, nobody will remember who won shit except maybe for GOTY. No one wants to hear a dev praising their dog and whatnot for minutes on end.

Granted, they did overcorrect due to Christopher Judge's long-ass speech last year, and Geoff already recognized that 30 seconds was too little. It should be something like one minute for most awards and two for the GOTY... which, by the way, would already be *longer* than the average time the Oscars give to their winners.

Chazore said:
JEMC said:

I wouldn't be so quick to point the accusing finger to T2. Rockstar themselves may have take that decision because if it's not big enough, they may aswell move on to something that is really big.

Not that we'll ever know why it happened.

Despite R* having free reign to do as they wish, they still ultimately have to answer to T2.

Have you seen T2's president and the way he talks business?. Anything R* has been doing the past 13 years fits his exact viewpoints. I'm not pointing fingers per say, more basing it on the observation of how their parent company acts and operates with how their subsidiary emulates said ideals. 

Remember the time when people were cheating to earn infinite money, and how that posted a direct threat to the sales of the shark cards?, funny how they scrambled to have that sorted out and well, no single player content for GTA V, or care for RDR 2 online or even any sort of expansion, but no, the shark cards were their main concern above all else (which fits into T2's president's focus on live service cashflow). 

We can say R* "wished" for this or that, but none of that really matters when you still have to answer to a CEO, president or anyone else up the ladder, and well, the past 5 years have told us that it's always that lot pulling the strings, making the worst decisions that only involve more and more money.

I'm well aware of how Zelnick works, you don't need to tell me about it.

But I also know that Rockstar is the one that send an email to the former developer that woirked there during GTA 3 to San Andreas telling him to stop talking about his time at the company because that damaged its image (here's the link to the article in case you didn't read it when I posted it in the news).

And I also know that Rockstar are the ones that decided to port Red Dead Redemption to Switch and PS4 this same year but decided to not port it to PC, despite the fact that many PC gamers haven't played the game and that PS4 is not only old news at this point, but also that many of its players were able to play it on PS3. Or do you really think that Take Two wouldn't have liked to port it to PC, where there's a bigger audience and target for the game?

So, I'm sorry if I don't hold Rockstar in a pedestal, but that's not how they really are. They have lights and shadows, like every other company in the world.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

TGA had a lot of great announcements.

The game I want the most that is coming out on Steam/PC is Visions of Mana , cant wait!

JEMC said:

I'm well aware of how Zelnick works, you don't need to tell me about it.

But I also know that Rockstar is the one that send an email to the former developer that woirked there during GTA 3 to San Andreas telling him to stop talking about his time at the company because that damaged its image (here's the link to the article in case you didn't read it when I posted it in the news).

And I also know that Rockstar are the ones that decided to port Red Dead Redemption to Switch and PS4 this same year but decided to not port it to PC, despite the fact that many PC gamers haven't played the game and that PS4 is not only old news at this point, but also that many of its players were able to play it on PS3. Or do you really think that Take Two wouldn't have liked to port it to PC, where there's a bigger audience and target for the game?

So, I'm sorry if I don't hold Rockstar in a pedestal, but that's not how they really are. They have lights and shadows, like every other company in the world.

I'm well aware, but at the same time, I do not think T2 shares our love for modding, so I doubt that was only on R*'s part (just look at how Capcom is now operating with it's stance against modding for example).

At the end of the day, both of them are garbage in the way they handle things. I don't like R*'s CEO or T2's president (I actually see T2's president as scum like Bobby).

I'm not at all saying anyone should be holding R* to some pedestal. What I'm saying is that both are shit, only one still has to answer to the other at the end of the day (this is how parent companies work, no matter how autonomous you are). 

Well well... Look at what has come in the mail!

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850