By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Carzy Zarx’s PC Gaming Emporium - Catch Up on All the Latest PC Gaming Related News

Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:

Intel Clearwater Forest E-Core Only Xeon CPUs To Offer Up To 288 Cores: Updated Crestmont Cores With Higher IPC, More Cache

https://wccftech.com/intel-clearwater-forest-e-core-xeon-cpus-up-to-288-cores-higher-ipc-more-cache/

So, will these also break linux

Around the Network

Well, that's a problem not many face, but it's surprising they didn't find out about it during the design/development stage, unless that where these CPUs are, of course.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

I really hope Rockstar isn't gonna cuck PC gamers again by making us wait another year or two after the console release for GTA VI. Otherwise I may have to borrow my friends PS5.

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

I think that's very possible. They've done it not only with GTA V, that launched not only much later than the PS360 versions, but also 6 months or so after the launch of the PS5/X1 ports, but then they did it again with RDR2.

Heck, for all I know, they may even try to sell it only on their own store, whatever they decide to call it by then.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:

I really hope Rockstar isn't gonna cuck PC gamers again by making us wait another year or two after the console release for GTA VI. Otherwise I may have to borrow my friends PS5.

GTA 3 released a year later on PC verses Console.
Same with Vice City and San Andreas.

GTA 4 released 6 months later, GTA 5 released 2 years later.

So I double we will get a day and date release aligned with consoles... Because outside of the 2D GTA 1+2 titles, that has never happened.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

Around the Network

Awesome Grim Fandango Live Concert:

In Spain we have a saying: "Dar la callada por respuesta". It basically means that your silence speaks for itself.

So, to Jizz/Yuri, thanks for your reply (even if it's a weak excuse), as for the rest of you... I remember that

But well, what's done is done so here you have it: The Secret Santa Thread 2023:

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread/247859/the-secret-santa-pc-event-2023/

Well, f*ck. My SSD has suddenty decided that it was enough and has died on me. Isn't that great?

At least I have this crappy laptop until I solve it, one way or another.

That's unfortunate, RIP

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Reminds me I should do a backup.