By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Carzy Zarx’s PC Gaming Emporium - Catch Up on All the Latest PC Gaming Related News

WoodenPints said:
Chazore said:

Looks like it's still a safe bet for me to upgrade to that 5800X3D at some point. 

A fun fact is the 5800X3D is actually way to power hungry out of the box and you can put a crazy undervolt on it along the lines of 30-40% less power usage for around a 5% performance loss and it becomes super efficient you can even set it to 5600X power draw and retain 90% of the 5800X3D's performance. It's also one of the simplest to do  from my experience and everything I read you can just put -30 on every core and it's stable and loose a couple of % for a decent power usage and temp drop.

In fact Undervoltig is the 2nd thing I do after adding something new to my PC because these days everything has way to much power thrown at them to the extent it's causing the parts a performance loss long gone are the days of overclocking.

I used to undervolt my 1080ti, but ever since the 3rd fan died and I had it removed, nothing from MSI AB is working for it at all.

I ended up doing the opposite though with my 6700k and just oc'd it to as stable as I could get it (4.5).

The reason I wanna go for the 5800X3D, is due to the price to perf ratio, but also because it's a bigger step up from my i7-6700k (Was looking up the prices on PCPP and found this for the 7800X3D, what a coincidence):

Also I forgot to mention that I really wanna upgrade to a new CPU sooner, because with my current CPU, I cannot upgrade to faster 16gb kit of RAM, and I really do feel like I've been missing on some performance over the years being stuck with this since 2017:

Last edited by Chazore - on 23 September 2023

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Around the Network
Chazore said:
WoodenPints said:

A fun fact is the 5800X3D is actually way to power hungry out of the box and you can put a crazy undervolt on it along the lines of 30-40% less power usage for around a 5% performance loss and it becomes super efficient you can even set it to 5600X power draw and retain 90% of the 5800X3D's performance. It's also one of the simplest to do  from my experience and everything I read you can just put -30 on every core and it's stable and loose a couple of % for a decent power usage and temp drop.

In fact Undervoltig is the 2nd thing I do after adding something new to my PC because these days everything has way to much power thrown at them to the extent it's causing the parts a performance loss long gone are the days of overclocking.

I used to undervolt my 1080ti, but ever since the 3rd fan died and I had it removed, nothing from MSI AB is working for it at all.

I ended up doing the opposite though with my 6700k and just oc'd it to as stable as I could get it (4.5).

The reason I wanna go for the 5800X3D, is due to the price to perf ratio, but also because it's a bigger step up from my i7-6700k (Was looking up the prices on PCPP and found this for the 7800X3D, what a coincidence):

Also I forgot to mention that I really wanna upgrade to a new CPU sooner, because with my current CPU, I cannot upgrade to faster 16gb kit of RAM, and I really do feel like I've been missing on some performance over the years being stuck with this since 2017:

I think the best thing about the 5800XD was it's the endgame on AM4 but if your not on the socket already and you need some RAM anyway I think it would be much better to invest in a new MB and DDR5along with the 7800X3D as the price gap is getting much smaller and you currently get a Starfield code you can sell or some other new game down the line if you buy later where as the 5800X3D hasn't been included in the offers anymore.

One thing I will say based on watching various Ray Reconstruction reviews and such is while I like Nvidias continuous innovations into DLSS and such, I do think that they should slow down and let some of their products cook for a bit before release. This really happened with DLSS 3 Frame Generation and is now happening with DLSS 3 Ray Reconstruction. DF/HUB and etc all showed that RR works very well most of the time but 20% of the time, it can really make the experience look worse which will certainly get fixed eventually with more training and such. But it feels like Nvidia should be fixing these issues before release than releasing their products with such issues and then having people waiting a few months to get them fixed.

Like I know that basically summarizes modern game development where at launch, virtually every one of them has issues but a company like Nvidia who has tons more resources should let their products cook a bit more.

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Chazore said:

Like are they even aware we have been emulating their games for years, let alone modding them to look and play better, even at 4k 60fps lol?.

It's looking more obviously like a cash grab plain and simple, and their commitment to core gaming has been hella shaky since Kojima left, so this further cements them still not wanting to fully commit to being back with core gaming, and well..

if they don't want our money and don't want to learn from their past lessons and don't want to keep up with their competition, then that's entirely on them. I've wanted to play MGS1 for fucking years, same with MGS4, but I ain't gonna buy from them if that's how little they care for their own legacy games.

AAA don't seem to care much these days for their legacy games and it's showing lol.

No idea lol. Probably, but I don't think they care much for the quality of releases. Which just screams cash grab to me for franchises that really should've gotten better treatment through the years. But Konami would rather waste it all on Pachinko, gambling, arcade machines and merchandise. And yeah, after Kojima left it all went tits up for them. Which is a damn shame because once upon a time they were one of my favourite VG publishers with games I grew up with.

Though they have been trying to get back on track with their franchises through other media like releasing a few animated Castlevania series on Netflix and small re-releases here and there. And more recently announing SH2 and MGS 3 remakes. Then they go back and insult us with these shoddy re-releases and its like.. wth is that? And why should we get excited for your games again.  

WoodenPints said:
Chazore said:

Looks like it's still a safe bet for me to upgrade to that 5800X3D at some point. 

Yeah most if not all 5800X3D's can handle curve optimiser -30. Takes a minute to adjust in bios and you get way better thermals and power consumption with practically no performance loss. I get even higher full load and sustained clocks than stock due to high ambient temps. You can even set power limits to reduce power even more but thats when it affects performance a bit.

Like I can run CP2077 2.0 1440P with Path Tracing, RR and frame gen enabled and hover around 63W in the City. And my undervolted 4070Ti 150-160W. And both running as fast as stock, if not a little faster.. all while consuming way less power. Thats near console power territory. Undervolting is the way to go over straight overclocking. Cooler, quieter systems with less heat. Plus happier components (CPU, GPU, Chipset, SSD's) and less heat dumped into your room(s).

Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:

One thing I will say based on watching various Ray Reconstruction reviews and such is while I like Nvidias continuous innovations into DLSS and such, I do think that they should slow down and let some of their products cook for a bit before release. This really happened with DLSS 3 Frame Generation and is now happening with DLSS 3 Ray Reconstruction. DF/HUB and etc all showed that RR works very well most of the time but 20% of the time, it can really make the experience look worse which will certainly get fixed eventually with more training and such. But it feels like Nvidia should be fixing these issues before release than releasing their products with such issues and then having people waiting a few months to get them fixed.

Like I know that basically summarizes modern game development where at launch, virtually every one of them has issues but a company like Nvidia who has tons more resources should let their products cook a bit more.

Nvidia would've pushed this to co-incide with Phantom Liberty. And perhaps get in before AMD's FSR 3.0 starts building momentum. Personally I'd rather have it now as it does come with more benefits than drawbacks, if not image quality but slight performance enhancement (at least in CP) because god-dang is Path tracing demanding. And I'd rather have it than not to play PL without the option. It does feels like we're beta testing their products though lol. But yeah maybe could've done with a bit more optimisation and work before pushing it out.

Really does look amazing though when it works. Like you lose so much detail with current denoisers thats not using RR. And then you see all the improved AO, shadows, lighting and reflections that make everything look so much more grounded.

Last edited by hinch - on 23 September 2023

Wow end of an era

But wait a second... This got me thinking...

Project Platinum

Microsoft Recently announced they are increasing Japanese game development

Microsoft Recently said gamepass prices are going up

Kamiya leaving...

Is Microsoft buying Platinum???

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network

The theory is interesting, but Tencent already bought part of Platinum several years ago (source: here), making this move less likely.

But, it could be the other way around, MSoft grabbing Kamiya by, for example, giving him his own studio to do whatever he wants, no questions asked.

We'll see how it goes and what effect it has for Platinum Games.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:

Wow end of an era

But wait a second... This got me thinking...

Project Platinum

Microsoft Recently announced they are increasing Japanese game development

Microsoft Recently said gamepass prices are going up

Kamiya leaving...

Is Microsoft buying Platinum???

I mean that might also explain why the court recently went "you wot m8", when MS accidentally sent the wrong documents, and I know damn well that Kamiya did not get along with MS over those years (Also he's the kind of guy like me that is hard to forgive others for a long time).

MS buying Plat would certainly be a foot in the door for them, as well as giving them access to Bayonetta, which also prevents Nintendo from locking it to the Switch (And I would really like to play Bayonetta games again on PC, instead of being locked to a device that's low res/jittery fps and drifting thumbsticks).

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

The Monday news:

SALES /PLAYER COUNT & DEALS

GOG starts the week with three new Deals of the Day and a Sale:

Steam has two new deals:

There are two new deals at Humble:

Fanatical has three new deals:

SOFTWARE & DRIVERS

AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin 23.9.3
https://videocardz.com/driver/amd-radeon-software-adrenalin-23-9-3
Highlights
New Game Support

• Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty
  • PAYDAY 3

MODS, EMULATORS & FAN PROJECTS

Starfield HD Reworked Project 1.0 is now available for download
https://www.dsogaming.com/pc-performance-analyses/starfield-hd-reworked-project-1-0-is-now-available-for-download/
Modder ‘Halk Hogan PL’ has just released the first version of the HD Reworked Project for Bethesda’s RPG, Starfield. This is a must-have Texture Pack for Starfield and we highly recommend downloading it. After all, it will significantly improve the quality of numerous low-res textures.
Going into more details, Starfield HD Reworked Project 1.0 reworks various environment textures in cities and beyond (some rocks, walls, floors, terrain and more). Moreover, it reworks the entire crowd, meaning that the faces of all NPCs can now look much more detailed and realistic. Additionally, it reworks some fire effects so you can have realistic flames instead of blurry pixels.
>> There's an over 4 minutes video of this mod.

Far Cry VR Mod is now available for download
https://www.dsogaming.com/mods/far-cry-vr-mod-is-now-available-for-download/
Far Cry fans, here is something special for you today. Holger “cabalistic” Frydrych has released a VR Mod for the first Far Cry game, allowing you to experience its world in virtual reality.
Far Cry VR features full roomscale 6DOF VR rendering and movement , as well as full motion controller support. Players are now able to aim their guns naturally with their hands, and they can use two hands to stabilize the guns further.
Moreover, you are now able to physically swing the machete, and climb ladders manually. You can also aim mounted and vehicle guns by pointing with your main hand.
>> The article has a 1:30 video of the mod.

New Starfield Mod adds Lightsabers from the Star Wars universe
https://www.dsogaming.com/pc-performance-analyses/new-starfield-mod-adds-lightsabers-from-the-star-wars-universe/
Modder ‘Somberx’ has released a new Star Wars Mod for Bethesda’s latest RPG, Starfield. As the title suggests, this mod brings to the game the Lightsabers from the Star Wars universe.
Going into more details, this mod replaces the UC Naval Cutlass with a Lightsaber-inspired design. According to Somberx, this is a simple first step in a larger project that will add new lightsaber designs based on the existing weapon manufactures.
Unfortunately, the mod does not feature the iconic Lightsaber sound. The modder claims that this would affect many other melee weapons. Thus, we can assume that we’ll get a better Lightsaber Mod when Bethesda releases the Starfield Creation Modding Kit.
>> The article has three screenshots.

New Valheim Mods add Skyrim music, Brasil map, legendary weapons, and expand its world
https://www.dsogaming.com/pc-performance-analyses/new-valheim-mods-add-skyrim-music-brasil-map-legendary-weapons-and-expand-its-world/
It’s been a while since our last look at Valheim, don’t you think? So, today we bring you a number of cool mods for it. These new mods add to the game the music from The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, a Brasil map, new legendary weapons, and expand its world parameters.
>> The article has 6 mods in total. No screenshots nor videos.

Someone put the Armored Core 6 maps in Elden Ring, for reasons
https://www.pcgamer.com/someone-put-the-armored-core-6-maps-in-elden-ring-for-reasons/
Ever wondered what it would be like to run around the maps of Armored Core 6 with your Elden Ring character? If not, why the heck not? I'm sure this modder who imported the AC6 maps into Elden Ring surely can't be the only one interested in exploring them, sword drawn, and ready to fight mechs with magic.
Having posted the flythrough video on their YouTube account, there's been quite a positive response to Dropoff's idea to waltz around the Armored Core 6 maps with their Elden Ring character. Not least as it puts the maps into a human perspective, and manages to vindicate Redditors' praise for the AC6 graphics.
You don't usually get a chance to appreciate the detail when you're speeding around in your mech going pew-pew.
>> There's a roughly 6 minutes video in the article.

The ambitious mod to recreate a 23-year-old vampire RPG in Skyrim shows off its take on medieval Prague
https://www.pcgamer.com/the-ambitious-mod-to-recreate-a-23-year-old-vampire-rpg-in-skyrim-shows-off-its-take-on-medieval-prague/
Vampire: The Masquerade Redemption - Reawakened, the mod project to rebuild the first VtM videogame in Skyrim, has shown off new gameplay of its Prague early game. The original game, which follows the story of a crusader knight from the Middle Ages all the way to the modern day, is one of those hyper-ambitious, turn of the millennium RPGs that just doesn't come all the way together, and is a prime candidate for a fan revival.
We last checked in on Redemption - Reawakened a year ago. The mod team had shown off some of its later hub areas and more dungeony levels, but project lead Galejro's latest videos show off a significant portion of the early game in Prague.
>> The video is a bit over 17 minutes long.

GAMING NEWS

Baldur’s Gate 3 Patch 3 is 4.9GB in size, brings CPU performance improvements, full changelog
https://www.dsogaming.com/patches/baldurs-gate-3-patch-3-is-4-9gb-in-size-brings-cpu-performance-improvements-full-changelog/
Larian Studios has released Patch 3 for Baldur’s Gate 3, and shared its complete changelog. According to the release notes, Update 3 improves performance in the Lower City of Act 3. Moreover, it improves overall performance by disabling faraway NPCs with automated overhead dialogues and in-world behaviours.

Pokemon-inspired Palworld gets a Tokyo Game Show 2023 Gameplay Trailer
https://www.dsogaming.com/videotrailer-news/pokemon-inspired-palworld-gets-a-tokyo-game-show-2023-gameplay-trailer/
Pocketpair has released the Tokyo Game Show 2023 gameplay trailer for its upcoming Pokemon-inspired game, Palworld. This trailer gives us a glimpse at the game’s character customization, combat mechanics, exploration, and the abilities that some of your cute Pals will have.

Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart September 25th Update improves Ray Tracing, Rift transitions and AMD FSR 2.2
https://www.dsogaming.com/patches/ratchet-clank-rift-apart-september-25th-update-improves-ray-tracing-rift-transitions-and-amd-fsr-2-2/
Nixxes has released the September 25th Update for Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart which improves Ray Tracing, Rift transitions and the quality of AMD FSR 2.2.

Akira Toriyama’s SAND LAND gets an official story trailer
https://www.dsogaming.com/videotrailer-news/akira-toriyamas-sand-land-gets-an-official-story-trailer/
Bandai Namco has released the official story trailer for Akira Toriyama’s upcoming action RPG, SAND LAND. This trailer details the game’s story and the events that took place prior to it. It can also give you an idea of its art style, which is exactly what you’d expect from an Akira Toriyama game.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Monday news, part two:

Watch out, Dark and Darker: Suddenly there's another dungeon extraction game hitting PC, Project Crawl
https://www.pcgamer.com/project-crawl-announcement-alpha-playtest-invite/
It was bound to happen—there's another dungeon crawling PvP extraction game in the works for those of us who prefer to get our competitive kicks with swords and spells rather than guns. Recently revealed Project Crawl is calling itself "an immersive first-person PvPvE dungeon crawler" and is planning an alpha playtest on Steam next week.

EVE: Vanguard is CCP's latest attempt at a shooter, but don't call it Dust 2
https://www.pcgamer.com/eve-vanguard-is-ccps-latest-attempt-at-a-shooter-but-dont-call-it-dust-2/
Don't say the 'D' word. Ever since Dust 514's 2013 debut and subsequent flaming out a few years later, a segment of EVE fans have wanted one thing: Dust 2. Well, that and EVE Valkyrie 2. EVE Vanguard is not Dust 2: nooooo. But it is a continuation of that idea, or ideal, and perhaps something of a white whale for developer CCP: a first-person shooter that inhabits the same universe as its unique space MMO. And this time it may be, maybe, different.

EVE Online's next expansion finally lets players buddy-up with the pirates
https://www.pcgamer.com/eve-onlines-next-expansion-finally-lets-players-buddy-up-with-the-pirates/
EVE Fanfest is celebrating 20 years of CCP's unique space MMO, and has given us our first look at new FPS module EVE Vanguard and the reveal of EVE's next expansion: Havoc, coming November 14. The clue's in the name. Following the successful overhaul of faction warfare in recent expansions, CCP has decided to mess with things in the only way EVE really knows how. More factions, more fighting, and more destruction.

Payday 3 slammed on Steam by players forced to wait in server queues just to play by themselves
https://www.pcgamer.com/payday-3-nebula-server-errors/
Launch week server headaches have rankled everyone trying to play Payday 3, but the most frustrated are those who don't even want to play the new co-op heist shooter online. Payday 3's always-online construction means that solo players still have to connect to the matchmaking servers to start private heists, which has subjected them to the same errors and long queues as multiplayer heisters.

Work an office job keeping sinners in hell via tower defense in Heretic's Fork
https://www.pcgamer.com/work-an-office-job-keeping-sinners-in-hell-via-tower-defense-in-heretics-fork/
Among the shocking variety of roguelikes, deckbuilders, tower defenses, and deckbuilding roguelike tower defenses released in past years, recent release Heretic's Fork stands out for me because the menu screen has the aesthetics of like a prototype of Windows 95 or whatever. That's part of the game, too, because you get weird stuff that lives on your desktop and weird files to open and emails from your coworkers at your job where you keep "the endless hordes of the underworld in check."

Updated Dwarf Fortress comes to Linux, fixes those pesky marksdwarves
https://www.pcgamer.com/updated-dwarf-fortress-comes-to-linux-fixes-those-pesky-marksdwarves/
The Steam version of legendary simulation game Dwarf Fortress has a vital new patch out updating the graphical edition to work on ye olde Linux, a most dorky operation system for that most dorky of games. It was a delayed release, mostly because primary developer Tarn Adams just got over a bout with covid.

Defend your interstellar factory when Dyson Sphere Program gets combat this December
https://www.pcgamer.com/defend-your-interstellar-factory-when-dyson-sphere-program-gets-combat-this-december/
A new trailer from Gamera Games came out of Tokyo Game Show this week, showing off a new look at combat gameplay in Youthcat Studio's interstellar factory-builder and giving a release date: December 2023 will be when the Rise of the Dark Fog update releases for free to all owners of Dyson Sphere Program. A second, longer trailer also released goes more in-depth with gameplay footage of the Icarus robot defending its factory from attack.

26 staff have been laid off at Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition studio Beamdog
https://www.pcgamer.com/26-staff-have-been-laid-off-at-baldurs-gate-enhanced-edition-studio-beamdog/
Beamdog, the studio founded by former BioWare developers Trent Oster and Cameron Tofer, is best known for re-releases of CRPGs like Baldur's Gate and Baldur's Gate 2, Planescape: Torment, Neverwinter Nights, and Icewind Dale. It was acquired by Embracer Group earlier this year, and its latest game, Mythforce (which is basically Vermintide if it looked like a He-Man cartoon) came out of early access this month. It's the kind of online co-op game that would benefit from robust post-launch support, which makes now a particulaly rough time for 26 members of the team to be laid off.

The three-year quest to solve a cryptic puzzle spanning Cyberpunk 2077 and The Witcher 3 has been turned on its head by new clues and controversial datamining
https://www.pcgamer.com/the-three-year-quest-to-solve-a-cryptic-puzzle-spanning-cyberpunk-2077-and-the-witcher-3-has-been-turned-on-its-head-by-new-clues-and-controversial-datamining/
Giant statues broadcasting a mysterious code, monks telling me to open my throat chakra, an ominous symbol added to The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, and now: a laptop displaying ancient Slavic text dropped into a middle of a landfill and a Johnny Silverhand-themed Wolfenstein 3D clone that unlocks a secret server farm. This is a side of Cyberpunk 2077 I never knew existed, FF:06:B5.

Here's when Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty unlocks in your time zone
https://www.pcgamer.com/cyberpunk-2077-phantom-liberty-release-time-steam-unlock/
Three years on, Cyberpunk 2077 is finally ready for its close-up. Cyberpunk 2077's one and only planned expansion, Phantom Liberty, releases on Monday, September 25, with a global launch on PC. We loved it, calling it "a thrilling capstone on Cyberpunk 2077's 3-year redemption arc" in our 87% review.
>> Be careful, you may lock yourself out of this expansion's main quest early on.

And, just for the sake of it, here's part three of the Monday news:

Third Star Wars: Jedi game confirmed by Cal Kestis actor Cameron Monaghan
https://www.pcgamer.com/third-star-wars-jedi-game-confirmed-by-cal-kestis-actor-cameron-monaghan/
During a recent panel at Ocala Comic Con in Florida, Cameron Monaghan, who plays Cal Kestis in the Star Wars: Jedi videogames, confirmed that a third one is in the works. At the end of the panel, near the 43-minute mark in a fan-recorded video, Monaghan said, "We're working on the third, we're in the process of doing that right now. So that's a big undertaking and it's been some conversations so far, but hopefully when all things are said and done we'll be able to go in and make something really cool for you guys again."

This shooter's CoD Zombies revival is a blast in co-op, but its funky Frankenmodes are what I'm really craving to play
https://www.pcgamer.com/this-shooters-cod-zombies-revival-is-a-blast-in-co-op-but-its-funky-frankenmodes-are-what-im-really-craving-to-play/
Hellbreach: Vegas has a relatively simple premise: strip back zombie wave survival to the pure couch co-op joy of the OG Call of Duty Zombies modes of yesteryear. In my first hands-on with its four player online co-op, it definitely delivered on that front, but I think the real juice will be in its alternate modes like gun game and battle royale.

A lost first-person Pokémon browser game has been found and restored
https://www.pcgamer.com/a-lost-first-person-pokemon-browser-game-has-been-found-and-restored/
Did You Know Gaming? has come a long way. Once a blog full of Facebook-tier image macros about questionable videogame trivia, now it's a YouTube empire with a focus on videogame history and preservation. DYKG's latest project involved the resurrection of a lost Pokémon browser game called Pokémon 2000 Adventure, which has now been uploaded to the Internet Archive.

Starfield glitch sees players followed by rocks, forests, and the entire city of New Atlantis
https://www.pcgamer.com/starfield-glitch-sees-players-followed-by-rocks-forests-and-the-entire-city-of-new-atlantis/
This has genuinely got to be one of the more baffling bugs I've seen in Starfield. It all starts with a few isolated incidents of players being followed by their own pet rocks—asteroids somehow bound to their ships. Here's a couple of examples from Reddit users ReverendRoo and Ultimastar.

Detroit: Become Human dev's take on Star Wars is still cooking, and it'll have the studio's usual storytelling quirks: 'There's no game over. Anyone can die'
https://www.pcgamer.com/detroit-become-human-devs-take-on-star-wars-is-still-cooking-and-itll-still-have-the-studios-usual-storytelling-quirks-theres-no-game-over-anyone-can-die/
(...after a long intro...) Star Wars: Eclipse was announced in 2021, but there's been not so much as a holo-blip since then.
A recent interview with IGN reveals that the game's still in development, however, and it'll likely have all the unique marks of a Quantic Dream game—including a world where key character deaths don't stop the story—while being the studio's first proper foray into action adventure.