By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Carzy Zarx’s PC Gaming Emporium - Catch Up on All the Latest PC Gaming Related News

I'll believe it when I see it but that would be hella hype if legit

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network
Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:

I'll believe it when I see it but that would be hella hype if legit

It's not after all. The source is a drunk Jez Corden Tom Henderson should know better! 

Well, it's time, really.

Starcraft came out in 1998, SC2 Wings of Liberty came out in 2010, so a dozen years later and 13 years ago. Even the third part came out in 2015 (yes, it's been that long already!), so about 8 years ago by now. Considering how much ABK is earning on those titles both in money and prestige, it's no wonder another one was due to come out sooner rather than later.

gtotheunit91 said:

WHAT?!?!?!

B-Bakana!

The vast majority of the team have left, the rest being shelved with HotS (which itself is now on life support), so I'm going to be supremely sceptical about how this even turns out. 

I definitely don't see the sequel having the same magic as 1-2, plus the story was more or less concluded with Legacy of the Void (Kerrigan becoming a god, Raynor going back to his crew/bar, Artanis rebuilding his race's new homelands across the stars, and Alarak going back to his own faction to do what he wants).

All I can say at this point is that this will be Blizzard's make or break with the genre. They let HotS die, screwed up and still didn't fix Reforged (also took my legit copy of WC3 and I am still mad at them for that to this day), so all they have left is SC3 to show they still care about the RTS genre. 

Also, for the love of god, no more MT bullshit in the game pls. SC II's entire content costed just over £200 and for an RTS game that's completely insane, considering how all other RTS content in other games cost nowhere near that much. 

Last edited by Chazore - on 14 July 2023

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

the-pi-guy said:

I'm going to need more storage myself soon, but for different reasons....

Filled up 12 TB of HDDs with movies and TV shows.

I bought a 14 TB HDD (external) for $200 when it was on sale during Black Friday back in 2021. Think the MSRP back then was $400

Its on sale now for $240 though - with MSRP being $295.

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/wd-easystore-14tb-external-usb-3-0-hard-drive-black/6425303.p?skuId=6425303

I use it to back up my videos.

I need to get me another one or so for my movies, music, etc lol. I'll get that probably later this year or next year.

Around the Network

Be careful with those big hard drives. Just because they're bigger, that doesn't mean they'll last longer before they fail.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

JEMC said:

Be careful with those big hard drives. Just because they're bigger, that doesn't mean they'll last longer before they fail.

I wouldn't be too worried if the main purpose is backing up huge video files.

Of course every HDD and SSD drive can fail, but the chances go down a lot, if you don't constantly rewrite data on them.

Also a HDD will give you signs that is failing before it does.

JEMC said:

I specifically get NAS drives that are supposed to be higher reliability. And the usage is currently spread across 2 drives. 

At some point, i would like to get some external drives as back up. 

@jizzbeard i like how gamepass is on F

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.