By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Carzy Zarx’s PC Gaming Emporium - Catch Up on All the Latest PC Gaming Related News

I think that how AMD prices the GPUs based on Navi 32 will matter as much as its performance. The 7600 doesn't perform too well, but at least it's price isn't too bad for a newly released card, and in six months it could be seen as (mostly) good value.

But yeah, we'll have to wait and see how it performs to male further judgements.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network
JEMC said:

I think that how AMD prices the GPUs based on Navi 32 will matter as much as its performance. The 7600 doesn't perform too well, but at least it's price isn't too bad for a newly released card, and in six months it could be seen as (mostly) good value.

But yeah, we'll have to wait and see how it performs to male further judgements.

Yeah they just need to price it right. A lot of people happy with 3080-like performance. But not if it costs $550-600. We've seen how the market reacted to the 4070. And even at a discounted rate of $550 with game/coupons of whatever, its still a hard sell.

If they go $479 for the 7800XT for 16GB VRAM that would be a really good price for that tier of performance. I mean its not far away with how the 6800XT is rn but should be quite a bit more efficient and have better RT.

BasilZero said:

Soulcalibur V is getting delisted on PS3/Xbox360.

Really wish the game came out on Steam years ago :(

Hev they given any reason for delisting it?

The usual reason to delist a game is the expiring rights of music and such, but I'm not sure if SC V has any licensed music.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Phantom Liberty PC requirements - https://www.cyberpunk.net/en/news/48271/update-to-pc-system-requirements Uwah, that requirement needed for 4K, Overdrive.

Hopefully I can get it playable at 1440P with some tweaking with Overdrive.

damn, those CPU requirements for 60 FPS are crazy, way higher than current Cyberpunk. And it's strange that there's no higher CPU requirement going from Ultra with no RT to RT Overdrive. But it increases from High no RT to Ultra no RT which shouldn't really make a difference.

Last edited by episteme - on 13 June 2023

Around the Network
JEMC said:

Plus, it's a decent upgrade over the RX 6600 non-XT, while the 4060 looks like it could actually have worse performance than the 3060. Since they are both too weak for raytracing, it will come down to raster. And since the 7600 was about 15% faster than the 3060 12GB according to PCGH, the 7600 could very well be quite a bit faster than the 4060, at a lower price.

Last edited by Bofferbrauer2 - on 13 June 2023

Strange that the standard requirements are counting DLSS but not the RT ones except for FG with Overdrive. Still, it looks just the same as standard CP2077 so as expected. The CPU side is weird too.

Those are some rather insane specs needed, not a lot of folks will get to enjoy it in all its glory. I've yet to buy Cyberpunk 2077 myself; too much to play right now, may as well wait for the DLC and get a Gold version or something. This summer and fall will be stacked with games for me. I think I have about 50 hours in Diablo IV already.

hinch said:

Phantom Liberty PC requirements - https://www.cyberpunk.net/en/news/48271/update-to-pc-system-requirements Uwah, that requirement needed for 4K, Overdrive.

Hopefully I can get it playable at 1440P with some tweaking with Overdrive.

"RT Low: 2060, A750, 6800XT"

Lmao just goes to show how poor the RT implementation was with RDNA 2

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Preordered Cyberpunku. Sold sealed copy at launch as heard it was disaster.

Was considering getting it now. Those cpu requirements though. Fucking devs man.