By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Carzy Zarx’s PC Gaming Emporium - Catch Up on All the Latest PC Gaming Related News

That monitor will probably be amazing. And have a prize according to that.

And whoever decided that that monster was a good idea needs to be shot fired. A consumer card using more than 600W is an abomination.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network

Ooo the Neo G8 looks like my dream monitor. Shudder to think of price. Oh well will have to eventually own one lol

BasilZero said:

That's a gross and fucked up comparison and you should be ashamed for making that comparison regardless of what your views are.

I like to drive the point to the extreme, because I honestly and equally believe that just because something is free, doesn't make it "great". 

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

zero129 said:

Thats a pretty bad take dude, as someone who lost people to cancer how you can compare getting free games to cancer is mind boggling to me.

I honestly care little for it being a bad take or not, I'm tired of living in a world where folks parade free shit like it's the best thing since sliced bread, and it really isn't. 

Just look at all those complaining that EGS has been giving away Control, for like the 3rd time.

I could use something different as an example, but then that would also easily be "shut down" for other various reasons, so I chose to use an extreme, because I find the notion that free=objectively great for absolutely everyone on the planet as extremely stupid.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network
Rhonin the wizard said:

Square Enix to make play-to-earn blockchain games with token economies
https://www.tweaktown.com/news/83697/square-enix-to-make-play-earn-blockchain-games-with-token-economies/index.html
Square Enix president says not everyone wants to play video games for fun--some want to play games to earn money. That's why the company will be creating blockchain-based games with token economies.

Man I chose the perfect fucking time to drop SE. 

Captain_Yuri said:

Watched this a while ago, and I gotta say, I don't think I'm all that bothered that they got bought by Tencent, because after they "left" Valve "4" Evolve, they've dropped in quality ever since, while also piling on the MT's. 

BasilZero said:

Nah, your post sounds like someone from the Far Left or Far Right says. Its gross and shameful.

If you dont think something like getting a free game is great, then logic is lost to you - plain and simple.

Edit: Epic Games/EGS has a ton of issues for sure but free games isnt one of it.

That's Era talk Basil.

Not everyone likes getting free shit, and not everything free is great, it's not lost on that person, it's just that people think and operate differently than you do.

According to twitter and users of EGS, that does appear to be a problem, getting the same game given away 3 times in a row. 

BasilZero said:

Nah, that isnt ERA talk, you would get easily blasted anywhere else easily. Your post was disgusting plain and simple.

Extremists dont last for long regardless of which side they are on - you'd be best to remember that.

Nah, that's how people on Era talk, I know because I've seen it near constantly through multiple threads for years now, and I know you post within those said threads.

I don't need to "best remember" anything, mate. 

If you wanna get extremely hostile, that's on you. I merely pointed out that not everyone likes everything, free or not, but you seem to hold that as "objectively silly", but again, that's on you, not me.

BasilZero said:

It would be great if they could make a new Left 4 Dead.

Just hopefully it wont be a VR like what happened with Half Life lol.

People liked Alyx though?.

I don't see a new L4D coming anytime soon, but it would be nice to see a new one for sure, preferably in the latest Source engine.