By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Carzy Zarx’s PC Gaming Emporium - Catch Up on All the Latest PC Gaming Related News

BasilZero said:
JEMC said:

As for, once again, getting the games from there, I'll have to check which editions I have on Steam and compare them with the ones at EGS. If there are extras/DLCs I don't have that can add more content, like extra tombs and things like that, I may get them again.

So...I'll take that as a "No , I wont get it".

I can understand not paying for a game especially on a platform you dont like but saying no to Free, that is mind boggling lol. Like the one dude who got FFVII on Steam but wont play it because you have to log into SE's account to play it lol.

And you dont need to compare , its the complete edition - same as Steam , so it comes with everything.

I didn't get all the complete/definitive/whatever editions, which means that there's a chance I missesd some extra content worth having. But I'll have to check it out first.

zero129 said:
JEMC said:

It's time, guys:

*** NEW CONTEST ***

Guru3D 2021 December 31st: Win an Biostar DDR4 RGB 3600 Memory Kit
https://www.guru3d.com/news-story/guru3d-2021-december-31st-win-an-biostar-ddr4-rgb-3600-memory-kit.html
*pic*

Good luck!

Also, this is the last contest from Guru3D.

Ok i've looked in each thread they say the answer could be and i cant for the life of me find it x_x.

Hilbert was a sneaky b*stard with this one...

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network

The Friday news:

SALES /PLAYER COUNT & DEALS

GOG faces the last weekend of their Winter Sale with three new flash deals:

Steam is busy with its own Winter Sale.

The Humble Store doesn't have any new sale, but they still have several sales going on, including their own Winter Sale. Have you checked them yet?

And Fanatical, which also has a Winter Sale going on, has a new Star Deal: Demon Slayer -Kimetsu no Yaiba- The Hinokami Chronicles Digital Deluxe Edition, 45% off during the next 48 hours: https://www.fanatical.com/en/game/demon-slayer-kimetsu-no-yaiba-the-hinokami-chronicles-digital-deluxe-edition

SOFTWARE & DRIVERS

-Empty-

MODS, EMULATORS & FAN PROJECTS

-Empty as well-

GAMING NEWS

Bitburner is an idle game about hacking that teaches real JavaScript
https://www.pcgamer.com/uk/bitburner-is-an-idle-game-about-hacking-that-teaches-real-javascript/
Want your time spent noodling around with idle games to actually bear fruit? Bitburner is an incremental-style idler that casts you as a terminal cowboy on the world wide web, hacking, stealing, and scripting your way to the top of the world.

Bully 2 got canned in 2009, say ex-devs
https://www.pcgamer.com/uk/bully-2-got-canned-in-2009-say-ex-devs/
Rockstar games was developing Bully 2 at their New England studio in 2008, and had six to seven hours of playable game content, before development halted as developers were moved to other projects. This is according to ex-developers at Rockstar New England and outlined in an expose by Game Informer, who say that by the end of 2009 Bully 2 was effectively dead.

Here's a game about selling maple syrup to soup up your trashy car for street racing
https://www.pcgamer.com/uk/heres-a-game-about-selling-maple-syrup-to-soup-up-your-trashy-car-for-street-racing/
If you also like weird games that are oddly specific and a clear labor of love, well, have I got one for you: Mon Bazou, which in Quebecois French translates roughly to "my piece of shit car," is a game about making money doing odd jobs in order to soup up the titular Bazou into a real race car. It all takes place in Canada, 2005, around "the hot scene of tuned cars and wanna-be streets racers."

And that's all. I wish you all a happy and gaming weekend and also good new year.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Nvidia CES Press event scheduled for January 4th at 8AM PT

https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/events/ces/

So AMD is 7AM, Nvidia is at 8AM and Intel at 10AM... All in the same day!

Get ready for lots of articles gentlemen!

HWiNFO To Get Preliminary Support For AMD RAMP & Enhanced Support For AMD AM5 ‘Ryzen’ CPU Platforms

https://wccftech.com/hwinfo-support-amd-ramp-for-amd-am5-ryzen-cpu-platforms/

Intel Demos Samsung PM1743 PCIe Gen 5.0 SSD on Alder Lake Platform, Almost Hits 14 GB/s Bandwidth

https://wccftech.com/intel-demos-samsung-pm1743-pcie-gen-5-0-ssd-on-alder-lake-platform-almost-hits-14-gb-s-bandwidth/

AMD To Unveil Ryzen 9 6980HX, Ryzen 9 6900HX & Ryzen 7 6800H Rembrandt APUs Along With Radeon RX 6850M XT Notebook GPU at CES 2022

https://wccftech.com/amd-to-unveil-ryzen-9-6980hx-ryzen-9-6900hx-ryzen-7-6800h-rembrandt-apus-along-with-radeon-rx-6850m-xt-notebook-gpu-at-ces-2022/

Unless something else comes up, that will probably be the last news post of the year! There is certainly a crap ton of things to look forward to next year, lets just hope there will be some actual stock. Hope yall have a great new year!

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Captain_Yuri said:

Unless something else comes up, that will probably be the last news post of the year! There is certainly a crap ton of things to look forward to next year, lets just hope there will be some actual stock. Hope yall have a great new year!

So, we know that AMD will likely talk about their mobile processors, low end GPUs, Zen3+3D cache and will also talk a bit about Zen4. We know that Intel will show its GPUs and probably their mobile CPUs as well. And Nvidia will probably show their refreshed Ampere cards... what else have I forgotten?

And yes, 2022 looks to be another packed year for tech enthusiasts like 2020 was. Let's hope this time people can actually get their hands on the products.

BasilZero said:
zero129 said:

I dont understand xD, you didnt like the first bully?, and happy new year to you too bro and all my other bros and sis in this thread .

No, there's rumors of a new developed Bully 2.

Who knows if its true - we'll probably know if its real in a few months - if we dont hear anything by E3 2022, then its false.

Happy New Years! Praying that 2022 will be a better year than 2021 or 2020.

Given the rumors we've been hearing about Rockstar, I'm not sure they could develop a new Bully game.

Besides, Bully, like Manhunt or Midnight Club, doesn't seem to be the high caliber type of game that Rockstar has ocusen on since GTA IV, and they need all their studios to develop the next GTA and keep producing new content for GTA & RDR Online.

JEMC said:
Captain_Yuri said:

So, we know that AMD will likely talk about their mobile processors, low end GPUs, Zen3+3D cache and will also talk a bit about Zen4. We know that Intel will show its GPUs and probably their mobile CPUs as well. And Nvidia will probably show their refreshed Ampere cards... what else have I forgotten?

And yes, 2022 looks to be another packed year for tech enthusiasts like 2020 was. Let's hope this time people can actually get their hands on the products.

Yea that sounds about right. I think I am the most interested in Intel out of all of them. Jensen isn't gonna be presenting so we know Nvidia isn't gonna be a big deal. I am a bit more interested in AMD since I am very curious to see how Vcache performs against Alder Lake and what improvements AMD has made to their laptop cpus. But with Intel we will finally get to see some performance figures and technologies. I think they will show off XeSS getting implemented in at least a few games. And of course, price and hopefully, the availability.

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network
hinch said:
Captain_Yuri said:

Yea seeing results like this and the shortages in general, it makes me glad I didn't wait to upgrade.

True, plus you get to enjoy using your PC for a whole year instead of waiting. And early adopter tax on top is always going to be kicker, never mind the current situation with scalpers and shortages. That and it being a negligible difference, for now. People (like us) with Zen 3 PC's can ride it out for a long while yet until more mature DDR5 modules come along and motherboards to go along with Zen4/Raptorlake.

Yea pretty much, I don't think I'll upgrade my CPU even then really. I think I might do a complete upgrade around 2024 or even later as I will be GPU bound even with Lovelace.

the-pi-guy said:

Would people be opposed to the title of the thread changing slightly?
Carzy Zarx's PC Community |OT| gaming emporium - Catch up on all the latest PC Gaming related news

I think a better title might be

Carzy Zarx's PC Community |OT| - Catch up on all the latest PC Gaming related news

or

Carzy Zarx's PC Gaming Emporium |OT| - Catch up on all the latest PC Gaming related news

BasilZero said:
the-pi-guy said:

Would people be opposed to the title of the thread changing slightly?
Carzy Zarx's PC Community |OT| gaming emporium - Catch up on all the latest PC Gaming related news

VGChartz PC Gaming Community OT or Gamrconnect PC Gaming Community OT

Zarx hasnt logged in years - so I dont see why his name should be in the thread.

I don't even think we need VGChartz/Gamrconnect.

BasilZero said:
JEMC said:

As for, once again, getting the games from there, I'll have to check which editions I have on Steam and compare them with the ones at EGS. If there are extras/DLCs I don't have that can add more content, like extra tombs and things like that, I may get them again.

So...I'll take that as a "No , I wont get it".

I can understand not paying for a game especially on a platform you dont like but saying no to Free, that is mind boggling lol. Like the one dude who got FFVII on Steam but wont play it because you have to log into SE's account to play it lol.

And you dont need to compare , its the complete edition - same as Steam , so it comes with everything.

Basil, just because something is free doesn't automatically make it better lol.

You can be given cancer for free and by the logic above, it would be mind boggling that you're unhappy you got it, or that you didn't accept it in the first place. 

Not everyone free is great. I've no interest in the freebies over there or the ones on GoG, even on Steam. 

The chances of me getting a free game I absolutely want, on the storefront I want, and as a complete collection are practically zero for me, and have been for years, because the kind of games given away are either incomplete or titles I already own/don't want, so take it from me when I say that free doesn't always mean great for absolutely everyone. 

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"