By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Carzy Zarx’s PC Gaming Emporium - Catch Up on All the Latest PC Gaming Related News

Who knows. Maybe they've tested it with Win11 and the results are gimped, or the GPU drivers/CPU microcode aren't final and that skews the results..

We'll see soon enough, tho.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network
JEMC said:

At the Humble Store there's a Ghost Recon Anniversary Sale, with up to 75% discounts during the next 5 days. The keys are for UPlay: https://www.humblebundle.com/store/promo/ghost-recon-anniversary-sale/

Kind of ironic to have a 20th anniversaly sale with games from the last five years only (especially when said games aren't even regarded highly).

Zkuq said:
JEMC said:

At the Humble Store there's a Ghost Recon Anniversary Sale, with up to 75% discounts during the next 5 days. The keys are for UPlay: https://www.humblebundle.com/store/promo/ghost-recon-anniversary-sale/

Kind of ironic to have a 20th anniversaly sale with games from the last five years only (especially when said games aren't even regarded highly).

Those are, probably, the only games from the franchise available at UPlay.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

JEMC said:
Zkuq said:

Not really since they're giving away the first one for free. Future Soldier seems to be there as well, so the others are definitely available as well.

Take a look inside the Steam Deck™!

If you wanted to know how difficult it would be to replace that Internal SSD... Well here it is! Officially from Valve! They do show some sturdyness tests as well and it looks like the Steam Deck can handle some abuse.

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network
Captain_Yuri said:

If you wanted to know how difficult it would be to replace that Internal SSD... Well here it is! Officially from Valve! They do show some sturdyness tests as well and it looks like the Steam Deck can handle some abuse.

Doesn't look too hard to replace the SSD then. Not sure how likely the downsides such as wifi interference are to crop up or if that's just them trying to discourage it more.

Zippy6 said:
Captain_Yuri said:

Doesn't look too hard to replace the SSD then. Not sure how likely the downsides such as wifi interference are to crop up or if that's just them trying to discourage it more.

They probably don't want to deal with the RMA issues that could come from people opening up the Deck. It does look simple enough overall but maybe Microsd could be good enough to not have to do this.

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Zkuq said:
JEMC said:

Not really since they're giving away the first one for free. Future Soldier seems to be there as well, so the others are definitely available as well.

Let me start by saying one thing: Curse you! You made me curious and had to launch UPlay to see what I could find . Even worse, the service is offline and I can't check it through that.

But I checked the Ubisoft Store on a browser and they only have Ghost Recon games: the original that they're giving away for free, Future Soldier, Wildlands and Breakpoint.

Am I too weird for getting upsetted about his lack of care of where each screw (top left, top right, etc.) goes? When I dissasemble something, each screw must go to the place it was!

JEMC said:
Zkuq said:

Let me start by saying one thing: Curse you! You made me curious and had to launch UPlay to see what I could find . Even worse, the service is offline and I can't check it through that.

But I checked the Ubisoft Store on a browser and they only have Ghost Recon games: the original that they're giving away for free, Future Soldier, Wildlands and Breakpoint.

Whoops, I did stop to think about the other games in the series and still forgot them. Easy to forget when you haven't actually played them, but I honestly did think there was a gap there - although I have to admit, it did feel like an even bigger gap than I remembered... Anyway, that's pretty poor on Ubisoft's part. It seems like most of the Ghost Recon games just aren't available, probably on any online store.