By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Carzy Zarx’s PC Gaming Emporium - Catch Up on All the Latest PC Gaming Related News

Ok, I've managed to fill all but one of the Steam Awards nominations. Here's my list.

But I still have to decide the OST one, and I don't have a clue. I may just steal it from your lists, Boffer.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network
BasilZero said:
JEMC said:

Ok, I've managed to fill all but one of the Steam Awards nominations. Here's my list.

But I still have to decide the OST one, and I don't have a clue. I may just steal it from your lists, Boffer.

I just put random stuff in mine just to get the badge.

Oh, wow. A wild Basil appears out of nowhere.

Welcome back!

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Here is my list:
https://store.steampowered.com/steamawards/nominations/76561197971115174?k=7606297566128263325

OST was easy: Virtuaverse!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JazImbEuW7g&list=OLAK5uy_kZ4HARUNu-s1wu1Sf_mufOvNNie3iySCY

BasilZero said:
JEMC said:

Welcome back!

Thanks but just back temporarily.

I noticed you've dipped your toes into Era. I'm surprised you managed to even get in, because they wouldn't let me in, and I only wanted to join it's PC board. 

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Conina said:

Here is my list:
https://store.steampowered.com/steamawards/nominations/76561197971115174?k=7606297566128263325

OST was easy: Virtuaverse!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JazImbEuW7g&list=OLAK5uy_kZ4HARUNu-s1wu1Sf_mufOvNNie3iySCY

Good choices! I completely forgot about Control because in my mind it's a 2019 title, and Detroid is even older.

The OST is good, but if you happen to have a bit of a headache, like I do now, it would turn into a pain in the ass in no time. But then again, who plays videogames with a headache?

BasilZero said:
JEMC said:

Welcome back!

Thanks but just back temporarily.

Don't take it wrong but, being you, I already took that for granted.

Around the Network

I'm in the Yakuza Like A Dragon endgame now. I'm thinking about 100%ing it or at least get all achievements. It's the best JRPG since Dragon Quest XI.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Jeez some of these AIB prices

6800 costs as much as a 3080

https://videocardz.com/newz/amd-radeon-rx-6800-series-facing-limited-availability

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Yep, totally ridiculous. Hopefully things will solve themselves once supply catches with demand and prices will go down to just very high..

My new Xbox Series controller arrived today.

- Improved bumpers that actually 'bump' more than click now
- Capture button!
- Triggers and sticks are as smooth as ever
- Accessories app and Game Bar seem fairly mature by now; easy update and config options

Neutral:
- Hybrid d-pad feels like a wash compared to previous controllers

Dislikes:
- Light up Xbox button is as distracting as ever; black sticker it is again
- Face buttons and d-pad seem more wiggly than ever; wish they tightened these up
- Prefer symmetrical sticks, personally
- No big new features like the DualSense

Over all, solid B. I'd be a bit tempted to tinker with a DualSense on PC, but the Xbox pad's native integration and compatibility is more peace of mind and less fuss. Probably not worth an upgrade over an XBO pad on its own unless you really want that capture button or need a new controller anyway like I did.

Playing wired, btw. Can't speak for any differences in wireless play.

BasilZero said:

Does the controller work on emulators?

Asking cause my DS4 works fine with emulators and curious if the new Xbox one does as well.

Works fine on VisualBoyAdvance, which is the only emulator I have installed on this pc. I'm sure it'll work fine with anything that accepts Xinput like previous Xbox controllers.