By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Carzy Zarx’s PC Gaming Emporium - Catch Up on All the Latest PC Gaming Related News

so i got WWZ on the EGS, honestly i was forced by friends and was browsing the EGS it doesn't have many games does it?

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

It doesn't have much of anything

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

JEMC said:
Captain_Yuri said:

Looks like here's a new report by a different site claiming that Zen 3 will still launch late 2020. Either ways, it's around that area of late 2020/early 2021.

https://www.pcworld.com/article/3563048/is-amd-zen-3-delayed-until-2021-nope.html

Game Freak launches Little Town Hero onto steam on June 30th

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1183510/Little_Town_Hero/

AMD Ryzen 4000 APUs can "run" Crysis without any cooling

https://www.notebookcheck.net/AMD-Ryzen-4000-APUs-can-run-Crysis-without-any-cooling.476773.0.html

If I'm honest, I didn't believe the rumor about the delay. Mostly because it's very expensive to book the manufacturing capacity at TSMC, AMD wasn't going to let go waste their both capacity, and it's very expensive to just have those chips laying around waiting to be launched. Also, the lackluster specs of the new XT chips don't seem to make them good enough to fill the gap.

But we may also be going forward an almost paper launch, with the processors launching in small quantities this year and not being wildly available until some time next year.

I saw the article about the APU running Crysis withou a cooler. Very impressive. Useless, but impressive.

vivster said:
Rocket League's 5th anniversary is coming up and we brace for big news. Maybe they'll finally shed some light about the EGS transition.

Honest question here: I've seen you making this statement several times already and I can't help but wonder if the Steam version is really that bad or has so many troubles? It's just that I can't see the benefit of removing the game, and playerbase, from one store to another just for the sake of "I bought the developer and the game is now mine, and mine alone".

First of all, the game is not gonna be removed from steam. It's gonna be there for everyone who bought it there and to play forever. So there is no loss of playerbase. You just won't be able to buy it there anymore. You'll still get all new updates. All DLC and micro transactions are ingame already anyway. So it is to assume that the switch to EGS will have no effect on Steam players. Though I do expect that there might be some delays on updates or missing features/promotions on Steam going forward.

Which is why it is especially important for them to implement a comprehensive and simple way to migrate your account between platforms. They have not revealed how or even if that will be possible. Though with their RocketID they have made the first step in creating a central server side account that's not bound to the platform. But as of yet it's not even possible to trade items between platforms.

There is no info about anything yet, so depending on how it's handled it might be either nothing or the greatest clusterfuck RL has ever seen.

There is also the real possibility that RL will become F2P once it switches over to EGS.

As for the benefit, it's basically exactly what console companies do. They buy developers to have their games exclusively on their store. That's a massive benefit to the store owner or else they wouldn't do it so much. It's not a very cool thing to do but I don't mind it because a) Launcher exclusivity isn't even close to as evil as hardware exclusivity and b) I'm a steam hater anyway.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

kirby007 said:
so i got WWZ on the EGS, honestly i was forced by friends and was browsing the EGS it doesn't have many games does it?

I got it when they gave it away for free. Still haven't tried it yet... something that can be said for almost all the EGS games I've gotten.

And es, the catalog isn't big enough, but it's still growing.

vivster said:
JEMC said:

If I'm honest, I didn't believe the rumor about the delay. Mostly because it's very expensive to book the manufacturing capacity at TSMC, AMD wasn't going to let go waste their both capacity, and it's very expensive to just have those chips laying around waiting to be launched. Also, the lackluster specs of the new XT chips don't seem to make them good enough to fill the gap.

But we may also be going forward an almost paper launch, with the processors launching in small quantities this year and not being wildly available until some time next year.

I saw the article about the APU running Crysis withou a cooler. Very impressive. Useless, but impressive.

Honest question here: I've seen you making this statement several times already and I can't help but wonder if the Steam version is really that bad or has so many troubles? It's just that I can't see the benefit of removing the game, and playerbase, from one store to another just for the sake of "I bought the developer and the game is now mine, and mine alone".

First of all, the game is not gonna be removed from steam. It's gonna be there for everyone who bought it there and to play forever. So there is no loss of playerbase. You just won't be able to buy it there anymore. You'll still get all new updates. All DLC and micro transactions are ingame already anyway. So it is to assume that the switch to EGS will have no effect on Steam players. Though I do expect that there might be some delays on updates or missing features/promotions on Steam going forward.

Which is why it is especially important for them to implement a comprehensive and simple way to migrate your account between platforms. They have not revealed how or even if that will be possible. Though with their RocketID they have made the first step in creating a central server side account that's not bound to the platform. But as of yet it's not even possible to trade items between platforms.

There is no info about anything yet, so depending on how it's handled it might be either nothing or the greatest clusterfuck RL has ever seen.

There is also the real possibility that RL will become F2P once it switches over to EGS.

As for the benefit, it's basically exactly what console companies do. They buy developers to have their games exclusively on their store. That's a massive benefit to the store owner or else they wouldn't do it so much. It's not a very cool thing to do but I don't mind it because a) Launcher exclusivity isn't even close to as evil as hardware exclusivity and b) I'm a steam hater anyway.

Ok, it may be because I'm not really focused today and as a result I'm a bit slow (yes, as hard to believe as it is, I can be even slower than I usually am), but I've read that as a bunch of problems that can happen if they do the migration for almost no benefit as all the content is bought in game. The only reason is to do it just for the sake of it.

As for your console comparison, it's a flawled comparison. If a console maker buys a studio, it's the future games will be exclusive, but the ones that have already been launched will still be available on each platform. Even more, in some cases where the game was developed under contract for another publisher, they may still work to launch that game on other platforms even after being bought, like what happened with Obsidian and The Outer Worlds.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Here's a couple of debunked rumors regarding AMD, just to avoid confusions and silly discussions:

AMD Confirms "Vermeer" Zen 3 Not Delayed, to Launch in 2020
https://www.techpowerup.com/268650/amd-confirms-vermeer-zen-3-not-delayed-to-launch-in-2020
AMD in an official briefing call with us confirmed that the company's "Zen 3" client processors are on-track for launch within 2020. This refutes rumors that "Zen 3" based Ryzen processors had been delayed to 2021 in favor of giving the upcoming Ryzen 3000XT reign over the rest of the year. The call was chaired by AMD's client-segment product managers who were speaking purely in context of their product segment, which is how we deduce that they were referring to "Vermeer" and not [just] "Milan." They were responding to speculation that "Zen 3" has been delayed to 2021, forcing AMD to refresh its existing IP.
In the call, AMD told us that the information about "Zen 3" launching in 2020 is not under embargo, and so here we are. An AMD spokesperson told us that "the rumor on Zen 3 delay is inaccurate." AMD recently also refuted rumors of "Zen 3" being based on 5 nm, by putting out microarchitecture roadmap slides on the occasion of a recent investor relations event, which reaffirmed "Zen 3" as a 7 nm-class microarchitecture.

This one was already discussed, but it can now be put to rest. The other one is fairly new and we still haven't talked about it

A set of FAKE Slides Leaks on Big NAVI Radeon RX 6900 XT
https://www.guru3d.com/news-story/a-set-of-fake-slides-leaks-on-big-navi-radeon-rx-6900-xt.html
A bit of a warning, three so-called "official" AMD slides are making rounds on the web showing what the performance of the "RX 6900 XT" would look like including full specs, pricing, and a photo, of course, they are completely fake.
According to these slides, the RX 6900 XT (With the old Radeon logo, liquid cooling shopped in on a stock vega card) would have 80 Computing Units, 22.73 TFLOPs, 14GB of GDDR6 memory with a bandwidth of 1008GB/s, boost frequency of 2220MHz, Game Clock of 2055MHz, and base frequency of 1890MHz. All this for $999.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network
JEMC said:
kirby007 said:

I got it when they gave it away for free. Still haven't tried it yet... something that can be said for almost all the EGS games I've gotten.

vivster said:

Ok, it may be because I'm not really focused today and as a result I'm a bit slow (yes, as hard to believe as it is, I can be even slower than I usually am), but I've read that as a bunch of problems that can happen if they do the migration for almost no benefit as all the content is bought in game. The only reason is to do it just for the sake of it.

As for your console comparison, it's a flawled comparison. If a console maker buys a studio, it's the future games will be exclusive, but the ones that have already been launched will still be available on each platform. Even more, in some cases where the game was developed under contract for another publisher, they may still work to launch that game on other platforms even after being bought, like what happened with Obsidian and The Outer Worlds.

The reason to do it is very simple, to get people to sign up for EGS. This will be even more impactful when RL goes F2P. So it's not just to spite Steam. Every platform tries to get exclusives to grow their own marketplace. Steam is the only one who doesn't because they already have the monopoly, they don't need to fight for market share.

The console comparison is very apt. RL is an online game and a pretty old one at that, of course they aren't going to wait until RL 2 releases. Another good example is Bayonetta. Bayonetta 2 was a continuation of the story and basically a must buy for every Bayonetta fan. But it wasn't possible because it was bought by Nintendo, so it's not available to buy or play anywhere else. A real dick move. Nintendo paid for it, so it's their choice how much of a dick they want to be. Same with Epic and Psyonix. They literally pay for RL's existence, so of course they're gonna try to monetize it. And money = getting players on your store. It's the exact same dick move, though massively less impactful due to just being on a different launcher. To be even close to as bad as what Nintendo and other consoles are doing Psyonix would need to completely stop development on the Steam version and never provide any updates. And even then it wouldn't be quite as bad as selling useless plastic. Not to mention the game will still be available on every console.

Last edited by vivster - on 18 June 2020

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Another day, another round of news!

SALES /PLAYER COUNT & DEALS

Eye of the Beholder 2, one of the best dungeon crawlers ever, is free on GOG
https://www.pcgamer.com/eye-of-the-beholder-2-one-of-the-best-dungeon-crawlers-ever-is-free-on-gog/
A few years back I wrote about why you should play the 1991 D&D classic Eye of the Beholder 2: The Legend of Darkmoon. Now here's another one: It's free on GOG until June 19.
Eye of the Beholder 1 and 3 are okay, but EOB2 is where it's at, and if you're not sure you want to power through an entire trilogy of decades-old dungeon crawling it works perfectly well as a standalone experience. It's got everything a great D&D game needs, including sprawling dungeons, sinister bad guys, and a clean, clear divide between good and evil.

The Escapists 2, Pathway free on Epic Games Store from today
https://www.pcgamer.com/the-escapists-2-pathway-free-on-epic-games-store-from-today/
It's time for the next rotation of free games on the Epic Games Store, and this week is all about strategy — you can grab both Pathway and The Escapists 2. While Pathway is about breaking into tombs and getting your Indiana Jones on by fighting with cultists, Nazis and bandits, in the Escapists 2, you spend your time planning your big breakout from prison. You can get these games from 4 pm BST/8 am PDT/11 am EST.

Baldur's Gate, Neverwinter Nights and more in big Dungeons and Dragons Steam and GOG sale
https://www.pcgamer.com/baldurs-gate-neverwinter-nights-and-more-in-big-dungeons-and-dragons-steam-and-gog-sale/
One of the biggest announcements during the Guerrilla Collective Games festival was that Baldur's Gate 3 is coming to Early Access this August, circumstances permitting. A great time, then, to start a Baldur's Gate replay or to dip your toes into the wider world of CRPGs. Both Steam and GOG are running a sale on games inspired by Dungeons and Dragons, including Baldur's Gate, Planescape: Torment, Icewind Dale and more.
>> Here are the links to the Steam and the GOG sales.

Besides the D&D sale, GOG has other deals:

And Steam has a new daily deal: Wintermoor Tactics Club is 34% off: https://store.steampowered.com/app/917840/Wintermoor_Tactics_Club/

And Fanatical has three new deals (the Star Deal hasn't been updated yet, it will take another two hours so check it our by yourselves later):

SOFTWARE & DRIVERS

-empty-

MODS, EMULATORS & FAN PROJECTS

Deus Ex Remake Demo in Unreal Engine 4 released, features advanced physics & ray tracing
https://www.dsogaming.com/news/deus-ex-remake-demo-in-unreal-engine-4-released-features-advanced-physics-ray-tracing/
Deus Ex fans, here is something special for you today. A team of indie developers are currently working on a Deus Ex Remake in Unreal Engine 4, and they have released a demo for it. Yeap, you read that right; you can download a demo of this fan remake right now.
This fan Deus Ex Remake supports both advanced physics and ray tracing effects. From what we can see, the demo features the training mission from the original game. And, to be honest, this is exactly how a modern-day “faithful” remake of Deus Ex would look like.
>> There's a video of this demo, but it runs like crap. The demo itself is available from Reddit.

GAMING NEWS

Here are 8 minutes of gameplay from The Forgotten City based on the award winning mod for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
https://www.dsogaming.com/videotrailer-news/here-are-8-minutes-of-gameplay-from-the-forgotten-city-based-on-the-award-winning-mod-for-the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim/
The Forgotten City is a standalone game based on the award winning mod for the beloved RPG, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. The mod was initially released back in 2015 on Nexus.
Now it has more than twenty-four thousand endorsements, and half a million of total downloads. This game is a re-imagining of the original mod that won a national Writers’ Guild award.

Assassin’s Creed Origins will be free to play this weekend
https://www.dsogaming.com/news/assassins-creed-origins-will-be-free-to-play-this-weekend/
Ubisoft has just announced that Assassin’s Creed Origins will be free to play this weekend. From June 19th and until June 21st, PC gamers will be able to download and play the previous Assassin’s Creed game for free.

EA Origin overlay client is causing performance issues on the Steam version of Mass Effect 3
https://www.dsogaming.com/news/ea-games-origin-overlay-client-is-causing-performance-issues-on-the-steam-version-of-mass-effect-3/
EA recently released a new set of games on STEAM this past week, including Mass Effect, Battlefield, and the Star Wars Battlefront series. It has now come to our notice that a lot of Mass Effect 3 players are currently facing performance issues with the STEAM version of this game, as evident from this forum thread.

The developer of Night in the Woods teases a new game
https://www.dsogaming.com/news/the-developer-of-night-in-the-woods-teases-a-new-game/
The Glory Society recently posted an animated image on Twitter saying “the moon rises, the wind changes”. The Glory Society founded back in 2019 by Bethany Hockenberry, Scott Benson, and Wren Farren. The first two developers worked on Night in the Woods, an exceptionally good independent game from Infinite Fall.

Red Dead Redemption 2 appears to run faster in Linux on AMD GPUs
https://www.dsogaming.com/news/red-dead-redemption-2-run-faster-linux-amd-gpus/
FlightlessMango has shared an interesting comparison video between the Linux and Windows performance in Red Dead Redemption 2. According to its findings, this particular game appears to be running faster in Linux on AMD’s hardware.
>> The same is not true for Nvidia cards.

Sea of Thieves Haunted Shores Update is now available for download
https://www.dsogaming.com/news/sea-of-thieves-haunted-shores-update-is-now-available-for-download/
Microsoft and Rare have announced that the June free monthly update for Sea of Thieves, Haunted Shores, is available for download. This update is now out for all Sea of Thieves players across Windows 10 PC, Steam and with Xbox Game Pass.

Codemasters reveals the release date for Dirt 5, unveils new trailer
https://www.dsogaming.com/news/codemasters-reveals-the-release-date-for-dirt-5-unveils-new-trailer/
Codemasters has just revealed the release date for its latest racing game, Dirt 5. According to the team, its new high-octane off-road racing game will come out on the PC on October 9th. In order to celebrate this announcement, the team has also released a new trailer that you can find below.

Dragon Ball Z Kakarot June 18 update is out and here are its patch notes
https://www.dsogaming.com/news/dragon-ball-z-kakarot-june-18-update-is-out-and-here-are-its-patch-notes/
Bandai Namco has released the June 18 update for Dragon Ball Z Kakarot, which is around 800MB in size on the PC platform. This is a minor update, so don’t expect a lot of changes. Still, you can go ahead and read its full patch notes below.

Detroit: Become Human & Beyond: Two Souls are available on Steam without Denuvo
https://www.dsogaming.com/news/detroit-become-human-beyond-two-souls-available-on-steam-without-denuvo/
Quantic Dream has just released Detroit: Become Human, Heavy Rain and Beyond: Two Souls on the PC. Now what’s really interesting about these releases is that they do not feature the Denuvo anti-tamper tech. However, the Epic Games Store versions, which came out first, are still using it.
>> The author of the article had an interesting slip, don't you think?

Here are the first 23 minutes of gameplay from Hardspace: Shipbreaker
https://www.dsogaming.com/videotrailer-news/here-are-the-first-23-minutes-of-gameplay-from-hardspace-shipbreaker/
Hardspace: Shipbreaker is space salvage simulator from developer Blackbird Interactive, creator of the Homeworld series. The game is now available through Early Access on Steam for twenty dollars.

Part two of the news:

Othercide looks like a spooky XCOM and is coming in July
https://www.pcgamer.com/othercide-looks-like-a-spooky-xcom-and-is-coming-in-july/
Horror XCOM-alike Othercide will be available via Steam on July 28. After scrapping plans for an Early Access version earlier this year and running a closed beta instead, developer Lightbulb Games has opened pre-orders and released a new trailer.

A new NPC for Hollow Knight: Silksong was revealed via a riddle
https://www.pcgamer.com/a-new-npc-for-hollow-knight-silksong-was-revealed-via-a-riddle/
Since Hollow Knight: Silksong, the sequel to PC Gamer's 2107 GOTY Hollow Knight, was announced early last year, there's not been a whole lot of news on the project. A post E3 roundup of the same year detailed some new systems, but since then,Team Cherry has stayed mum. A good year on, fans have uncovered the game's very first NPC, a towering bug likely called the Huntress.
>> The typo with the year is not mine.

Warzone players can't agree on what this shadow is: submarine, ghost, bug?
https://www.pcgamer.com/warzone-submarine-shadow-bug/
Call of Duty: Warzone players are investigating a gigantic, slow-moving shadow that appears to be below the frozen dam water in the top of Verdansk. No one is sure what the shadow is, but there are a lot of theories.

Fortnite Season 3 patch notes: the glorious hunting rifle returns, charge shotgun debuts
https://www.pcgamer.com/Fortnite-season-3-patch-notes-update/
Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 3 is here and with it a ton of updates, big (the hunting rifle is back!) and small (headshot damage has been nerfed a touch). Unfortunately, Epic doesn't put out patch notes anymore, so we're left to pick through all the changes ourselves. Lucky for you, I speak Fortnite, so most of the eye-catching stuff stands out immediately and Reddit is on the case sifting through the remainder. Here's a look at the unofficial Fortnite Season 3 patch notes. We'll update with anything else we unearth in the coming days.

The Fortnite Season 3 battle pass lets you build your own umbrella, meet Aquaman
https://www.pcgamer.com/fortnite-season-3-battle-pass/
Fortnite Season 3 just hit, and as assuredly as the earth spins and I bleed, there's a new battle pass just brimming with nonsensical cosmetics to earn. Check out the battle pass trailer above for the rundown, but we'll highlight the goodest of the good-good below.

Valve continues its battle against Team Fortress 2 spam bots with another update
https://www.pcgamer.com/valve-continues-its-battle-against-team-fortress-2-spam-bots-with-another-update/
In April, Team Fortress 2 casual matchmaking fell victim to a "lag bot" invasion that forced a sudden, ugly spike in disconnections and server crashes. Shortly after it came to light, Valve released an update that seemed to fix the issue, and that was that—for awhile.
As Kotaku reported last week, a new type of bot, inflicting a new type of headache, had arrived on the TF2 scene: Spam bots, which were flooding the in-game chat with everything from generic trolling to all-out racism. The situation was serious enough to prompt some players to start a "TF2hackerpolice" subreddit to track and report bot activity.

Minecraft's Nether update finally has a release date
https://www.pcgamer.com/minecrafts-nether-update-finally-has-a-release-date/
Minecraft's long-promised Nether update is finally upon us: it'll roll out on June 23 for both the Windows 10 and Java versions of the game. It's going to be a big one: the famously drab underground is set to look a whole lot more pretty and menacing, with new biomes like Soulsand Valley and Netherwart Forest, and some new friends (or foes) in the form of Piglins.

Blizzard has banned over 74,000 World of Warcraft Classic accounts
https://www.pcgamer.com/blizzard-has-banned-over-74000-world-of-warcraft-classic-accounts/
Blizzard has just banned over 74,000 World of Warcraft Classic accounts, with the "majority" of those accounts guilty of botting. In other words, the accounts were found to be using automation tools to gather resources and kill enemies without an actual player being present.

Today's Hearthstone patch nerfs Twin Slice, and pushes that pesky Battlegrounds parrot into Tier 3
https://www.pcgamer.com/todays-hearthstone-patch-nerfs-twin-slice-and-pushes-that-pesky-battlegrounds-parrot-into-tier-3/
Blizzard's 17.4.1 Hearthstone patch arrives today, introducing several balance changes to Hearthstone's Battlegrounds mode. This time around we'll see adjustments to a few hero powers, and tweaks to three beastly minions. Demon Hunter also undergoes yet another nerf, as Twin Slice's cost and attack have each been increased by one.

Monstrum 2, the 4v1 horror hide 'em up, has entered closed beta
https://www.pcgamer.com/monstrum-2-the-4v1-horror-hide-em-up-has-entered-closed-beta/
Monstrum 2 has a nightmarish premise: you're stuck on a labyrinthine, rundown sea fortress with three other prisoners. But wait, it gets worse. There's also a monster on the sea fortress, and in order escape this menace, you'll need to collaborate with your fellow prisoners to outsmart the beast.

This War Of Mine will be added to Polish high school reading lists
https://www.pcgamer.com/this-war-of-mine-will-be-added-to-polish-high-school-reading-lists/
Developer 11 bit announced today that its gritty survival game This War of Mine will be recommended as study material in Polish high schools for a number of subjects, including ethics, philosophy, and history. According to the developer, this is the first time a game has made its way onto school reading lists.

vivster said:
JEMC said:

The reason to do it is very simple, to get people to sign up for EGS. This will be even more impactful when RL goes F2P. So it's not just to spite Steam. Every platform tries to get exclusives to grow their own marketplace. Steam is the only one who doesn't because they already have the monopoly, they don't need to fight for market share.

The console comparison is very apt. RL is an online game and a pretty old one at that, of course they aren't going to wait until RL 2 releases. Another good example is Bayonetta. Bayonetta 2 was a continuation of the story and basically a must buy for every Bayonetta fan. But it wasn't possible because it was bought by Nintendo, so it's not available to buy or play anywhere else. A real dick move. Nintendo paid for it, so it's their choice how much of a dick they want to be. Same with Epic and Psyonix. They literally pay for RL's existence, so of course they're gonna try to monetize it. And money = getting players on your store. It's the exact same dick move, though massively less impactful due to just being on a different launcher. To be even close to as bad as what Nintendo and other consoles are doing Psyonix would need to completely stop development on the Steam version and never provide any updates. And even then it wouldn't be quite as bad as selling useless plastic. Not to mention the game will still be available on every console.

Viv, Epic already has Fortnite and gives away free AAA games most weeks. If that's not enough to bring players to their store, Rocket League won't change that.

But if they really want to try it, it could work better with an hypothetical Rocket League 2, free to play like you mention and with the option to import your profile from the first game.

Some Intel things

Intel Tiger Lake CPU With Xe Graphics Demoed in Battlefield V at 1080p High Settings, Delivers Around 30 FPS on Average With Early Drivers

https://wccftech.com/intel-tiger-lake-cpu-xe-graphics-demoed-battlefield-v-1080p-30-fps-high-settings/

Intel 10nm Sapphire Rapids Xeon Scalable CPUs Achieve First ‘Silicon Power On’ – On Track For Launch in 2021

https://wccftech.com/intel-next-gen-xeon-sapphire-rapids-silicon-power-on-2021-launch/

The end of 2020 is also the end of Adobe Flash Player

https://www.notebookcheck.net/The-end-of-2020-is-also-the-end-of-Adobe-Flash-Player.476866.0.html

GeForce NOW Wins Back Square Enix Support, Adding 14 of Its PC Games to the Library

https://wccftech.com/geforce-now-wins-back-square-enix-support-adding-14-of-its-pc-games-to-the-library/

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850