By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Does this site cause you emotional or mental harm?

Answer the Damn Question!

Yes, extremely 12 15.58%

Yes, but only moderately 11 14.29%

Rarely 13 16.88%

No 40 51.95%

Total:76

Not really. I don't know any of this people in real life so I don't care what they say about me

Also, is fun seeing people get serious in an argument.

Nintendo and PC gamer

Around the Network

Internet bullying is real and is more likely to affect youngsters.

I dont see what's so bad about arguments. I actually love and enjoy my time and involvement in an argument. I usually cant wait to see the other persons response to whatever it is that i'm saying. I guess it's because i never lost an argument? I've collected a vast amount of rectums during my time.

I've even had random people messaging me saying that they usually dont follow arguments but that they enjoyed themselves reading my argument. They would say how they would look forward to reading my responses in the argument and what not lol

enditall727 said:

I guess it's because i never lost an argument? 

I can assure you, that's not the reason.

Jay520 said:

enditall727 said:

I guess it's because i never lost an argument? 

I can assure you, that's not the reason.

If that isn't the reason then it must be the Playstation blood that is streaming through my veins that gives me these vampire-like cravings then?

Around the Network

I get effected when I see I'm not logged in. Am I banned? I didn't do anything! Goes through my head every time.

Other than that. I lack the willpower to walk away from an asshole. I just want to make a fool out of him for tangling with me. That's not harmful though.. As long as they started it, I relish the moment until I'm banned. That's the part that hurts. I have to avoid entanglements even though I know I'm on the side of right and fucking good.

I try to avoid arguments but I really enjoy debating. If a person doesnt agree with my opinions thats fine and I try to give valid reasons as to why I think that way and will listen to there reasoning as well. What annoys me is when people are too stuck in there ways to believe there opinions arent 100% factual. I try to avoid those type of people but every once in a while I will see someone say something so ignorant that I have to call them out.

For example I had a nice bebate with Osca about how well Wii U will sell compared to GC. I think it will sell better, he thinks it will sell less. Neither of us changed the others opinions but we both gave valid reasoning as to why we thought that way.

On the other hand, I saw a post by Kaizer saying that 3DS is selling so well and getting good support simply because it has 3D. I thought that was a rediculous statement and had to call him out on it. We ended up getting into an argument and nothing I said would make him belive that there were bigger reasons why 3DS is successful, I got kinda worked up and need to avoid those type of posts.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

NiKKoM said:
I like to think I have caused emotional and mental harm to other users on this site..

you have scarred me emotionally several times, as you never reply to my lame jokes and replies

Blacksaber said:
Badgenome's presence here causes me great emotional harm between his abandonment of me after giving birth to me to his constant neglect after seeing me again.

I only abuse you emotionally because it's illegal for me to abuse you physically.

Anfebious said:

Time should be spent playing videogames.

have you seen the people on these threads? nobody here likes video games