By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 57- Into the Void

benao87 said:
FF on linkz for following a person that ain't even playing -.-

FF(What's a FF?) on you for not following the thread.

Around the Network

Vote: Prof

Name claiming out of no where. seems odd to me.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

RolStoppable said:
theprof00 said:
I am a pikachu

Why aren't you playing?

pika. pika pika pi. chuuuuuuU

Linkzmax said:
benao87 said:
FF on linkz for following a person that ain't even playing -.-

FF(What's a FF?) on you for not following the thread.

FoS, I blame my tired head.

Around the Network
theprof00 said:

Fos prof for posting a pic that I can't see. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

tag

RolStoppable said:
The current state is that prof won't play and that nacho hasn't shown up yet. So still two missing players. The game is supposed to have nine players and for whatever reason it takes seven to lynch on Day 1 (which has been greenlighted by the mod despite only six official players being available).

@v-man: Since it takes seven votes to lynch and two players have yet to show up, would you kindly vote for yourself?

No

RolStoppable said:
Vetteman94 said:

No

You are scum, I can smell it off of ya.

Are you gonna take this game as seriously as you take your sarcastic approach to VGChartz, or continue as planned?

Following.

Vote: Removal of 7 votes to lynch rule

Signature goes here!