By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 57- Into the Void

spurgeonryan said:

-There will be no day one lynching unless there are 7 votes on one player.

- The day will end if one person has accumulated more than 50% of the votes, or if a time-limit has run out, if a timelimit is reached the person with the most votes will be lynched, in case more than one person is in lead the tie-braker, that can be found at the end of this post applies. Twilight will last for a minimum of 15 minutes after I posted the final votals, there is absolutely no night talk, check the thread before you post if you are at risk of posting at night (refresh), however it is allowed to tag the thread with a "tagged"-post containing nothing else but the word "tagged" at night.

Is the bolded for future Days only?

Around the Network
Vetteman94 said:
Well given the restrictions for a Day 1 lynch, and all of the other restrictions, like basically no giving any information about your character except the slightest of hints. The best course is probably just a No Lynch,

Just curious as to why no one else is here

I think a No Lynch will be inevitable given the rule for Day 1 lynch,(pending clarification on my last question) but that doesn't make it the best course.

I wrote on FF and Nacho's walls. I don't think prof ever actually signed up, and Mujie hasn't been online in a month. So yeah...

Linkzmax said:
Vetteman94 said:
Well given the restrictions for a Day 1 lynch, and all of the other restrictions, like basically no giving any information about your character except the slightest of hints. The best course is probably just a No Lynch,

Just curious as to why no one else is here

I think a No Lynch will be inevitable given the rule for Day 1 lynch,(pending clarification on my last question) but that doesn't make it the best course.

Well to try and get basically everyone to agree to lynch one person on day one of all days is near impossible.   Especially with the complete lack of information we have.   We can't even ask for names for characters.   Also, I just dont think the risk is worth the possible reward given the odds given the small number of players.  If this was one of the games from the past where we had 15-20 players,  then it would be a little different i think.

Yeah theprof never actually signed up, we only had 8 to sign up

Around the Network

Still waiting on a few people I see. Right now a no lynch would be our best option, yes, but we still have time for people to slip up. :P

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Vetteman94 said:

Well to try and get basically everyone to agree to lynch one person on day one of all days is near impossible. 

No doubt it'd be quite diffiicult, but I think a lot can be learned from just how difficult it is.

Wait. What Mario game comes out in 10 days?

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

RolStoppable said:

Okay, let's get this party started. We have about ten days until I get my next Mario game, so we shouldn't waste any time.

Vote: time limit

Vote: short Nights

Vote: v-man

v-man, if you happen to be on my team, tough luck. Time is of the essence.

Thanks for the vote of confidence

I think Mario needs to change his name.

I'm going to assume Rol is prof's replacement. Rol knows how to get things moving at least

Vote: vette