By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What game that is flying below the radar are you most hyped for?

Tagged games:

badgenome said:
huiii said:

For retail games it's Murdered: Soul Suspect

I'm pretty intrigued by this one as well, especially after finding out that it's being directed by Yosuke Shiokawa. Hopefully it turns out better than the last Eastern/Western collaboration I played (the godawful NeverDead).

Oh I didn't know he was directing. Now i'm even more intrested in the game.
Never played NeverDead but i hope Murdered is going to be good and do decently. We don't get a lot of games like this these days.

@007BondAgent

isn't there supposed to be a miku demo on psn? i tried looking for it but couldn't find it. I'm sort of interested in it, but i want it on the vita not ps3... I considered imorting it but it's a little expensive :(

Around the Network
007BondAgent said:

Hatsune Miku Project Diva F!!!

just waiting to hear the absurd price we must pay on PSN for it =(

i hope its only $30-40

ktay95 said:
007BondAgent said:

i hope its only $30-40

I would pay $60 for it

It loooks sooo freaken cooool ^.^

Rain, Puppeteer and Hohokum seem pretty under the radar. Maybe not too much though considering they are niche titles. 

SquishyButtMan said:
Until Dawn and Dragon's Crown.

I lied about the first one actually. I just wanted to list something that was under the radar. DC has been arousing enthusiasm of late, so, in some sense it doesn't qualify, but it is the closest thing I can come up with that fits the criteria.

I'm incredibly excited for Dragon's Crown, too, and it will probably be Atlus USA's last game ... so I'll allow it!

Around the Network
007BondAgent said:
ktay95 said:
007BondAgent said:

i hope its only $30-40

I would pay $60 for it

i too would pay $60, but thats if i had $60 to spare.

got to agree though it does look freaken cooool ^.^  ive played a fair amount of the demo

I'm pumped for Shovel Knight...
A Hat in Time sounds interesting too...
While Bravely Default certainly hasn't been under anyone's radar, the response to its localization announcement has been substantially less hype-loaded than I would have expected...

Have a nice day...

ktay95 said:
007BondAgent said:
ktay95 said:
007BondAgent said:

i hope its only $30-40

I would pay $60 for it

i too would pay $60, but thats if i had $60 to spare.

got to agree though it does look freaken cooool ^.^  ive played a fair amount of the demo

i think i ended up playing the demo 15 times, i'm in love with weekend girl!! love that song :P

leedlelee said:
I'm pumped for Shovel Knight...
A Hat in Time sounds interesting too...
While Bravely Default certainly hasn't been under anyone's radar, the response to its localization announcement has been substantially less hype-loaded than I would have expected...

Buying

Buying

and yep, Buying

am shocked by the lack of hype for BDFF, seeing as how angry we were about it not getting localized. maybe closer to release

badgenome said:
SquishyButtMan said:
Until Dawn and Dragon's Crown.

I lied about the first one actually. I just wanted to list something that was under the radar. DC has been arousing enthusiasm of late, so, in some sense it doesn't qualify, but it is the closest thing I can come up with that fits the criteria.

I'm incredibly excited for Dragon's Crown, too, and it will probably be Atlus USA's last game ... so I'll allow it!

:O Nani???? Financial troubles? I thought their games were doing relatively well. :/ Damn ... *goes to Amazon to buy Persona 4G before it appreciates*