By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - How to Get Over a Friend's Betrayal?

SquishyButtMan said:
Lyrikalstylez said:
Just because you helped her a little doesn't mean the panties come down, takes time bro

It's a girl, supposedly.

yeah the username kinda gives it away init?

Around the Network

Man I hate Vaguebooking. Tell us the story so we can give meaningful input.

:P

Any time you get hurt, the way to get over it is to harden your heart and learn to forgive and sort out better terms with the person (if you plan on keeping the relationship) or turning your heart cold to them until you stop caring about them altogether (making the betrayal less hurtful when remembered).

If it's really bad, the pain will probably stay with you for a number of years, or even never fully go away. Such is life. Such are humans.

Shit in her toilet. That'll teach her!!!

Talal said:

She friend-zoned you?

Hahaha this.

Check out my Youtube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/ThePSXcollector

Sounds like someone needs a teaspoon of cement.

Wii FC: 6440 8298 7583 0720   XBOX GT: WICK1978               PSN: its_the_wick   3DS: 1676-3747-7846                                          Nintendo Network: its-the-wick

Systems I've owned: Atari 2600, NES, SNES, GBColor, N64, Gamecube, PS2, Xbox, GBAdvance, DSlite, PSP, Wii, Xbox360, PS3, 3DS, PSVita, PS4, 3DS XL, Wii U

The best quote I've seen this year:

Angelus said: I'm a moron

Around the Network

I heard buying stuff makes people happy again also drugs and sex. Do one of the three and forget about whatever happened.

wick said:
Sounds like someone needs a teaspoon of cement.

I'm not sure they'll understand that joke!

We need context though! CONTEXT!!

i'm not a boy or a lesbo...look at my profile name people.

thanks for your kind words people(for those whom were serious enough)...i can't tell what exactly happened...it's too complicated...plus i trusted her once...and learned my lesson the hard way..the fact you shouldn't trust people.

nvm