By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - SuperVillain Studios Working on 2 Wii Games

These guys have worked on such titles as Gun and Dungeon Siege: Throne of Agony to name a few.  They are said to be working on two Wii titles that will be coming out this year.  Although I can’t confirm them to be exclusive I’m assuming they will be.  More details on this soon.

Source

Around the Network
Zucas said:

These guys have worked on such titles as Gun and Dungeon Siege: Throne of Agony to name a few. They are said to be working on two Wii titles that will be coming out this year. Although I can’t confirm them to be exclusive I’m assuming they will be. More details on this soon.

Source

that is not a good resume

Ari_Gold said:

that is not a good resume

Agreed. That is like going to Oxford for a job with a piece of paper with "I like Poop" written in crayon. 

"But as always, technology refused to be dignity's bitch."--Vance DeGeneres

http://cheezburger.com/danatblair/lolz/View/4772264960

Hey, Gun wasn't too bad

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
thekitchensink said:
Hey, Gun wasn't too bad

for the 5 dollars i payed for the 360 version it wasn't that bad, but it wasn't good either

Around the Network

good to have more dev's throwing weight behind wii, ofc its only good if the games turn out be good and not total pigswill

Even though those aren't great games, it's still good to here that more developers are making Wii games.

i've never heard of them but i suppose its good to see more developers supporting the wii

This is a good announcement because, although the games they have developed are not great, they have produced average quality games in conventional genres which have sold pretty well.

Yay! More 3rd party fot the Wii!

Wii Fit is rapidly beating PS3...

Playing now: Apollo Justice, Majora's Mask

Going to play: Little King Story

"As long as there is a Triforce, there will be a Zelda  As long as there is a prosperous kingdom, there will be an evil that wants destroy it And as long as there is an oppressive force running Hyrule, there will be a boy, in a green tunic, with a silver shield, and a magic blade, to stand against them."-The Legend of Zelda