By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Introducing myself Anfebious

spurgeonryan said:
Great Avatar! Do not listen to Deyon, this site is based out of North Europe.

Wow I didn't knew that xD cool then! Thanks for the welcome! :)

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Around the Network

Bienvenido pibe, by xmas you'll either hate this site, post a long and boring -goodbye WOT- about how everyone is immature and you can't have a serious discussion with anyone, and you hate this, and that guy so much and mods this, and mods that, blah blah blah... and swear to never come back. Or you'll stay, happy, in peace.
See you around :)

Busted said:
Bienvenido pibe, by xmas you'll either hate this site, post a long and boring -goodbye WOT- about how everyone is immature and you can't have a serious discussion with anyone, and you hate this, and that guy so much and mods this, and mods that, blah blah blah... and swear to never come back. Or you'll stay, happy, in peace.

I really hope it is the later xD Gracias por la bienvenida capo!

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Busted said:

Don't give the kid such dangerous ideas.

Busted said:

And after sometime you comeback to the site again

OP. Welcome to the vgchartz.

lol I forget I need to hate you... I'm Brazilian.

Around the Network

Welcome. Don't let the fanboys and stealth-trolls ruin the site for you

ethomaz said:
Busted said:

And after sometime you comeback to the site again

OP. Welcome to the vgchartz.

lol I forget I need to hate you... I'm Brazilian.

Haha If it's because of football I don't mind I don't care about that sport even tough my entire country loves it to death xD. Anyway thanks for the welcome

KHlover said:
Welcome. Don't let the fanboys and stealth-trolls ruin the site for you

Thanks . I'll keep that in mind xD

Cooking, huh? Do you have a recipe for a Jill sandwich?

Welcome to the site. :)

LemonSlice said:
Cooking, huh? Do you have a recipe for a Jill sandwich?

Welcome to the site. :)

I sure hope I did... mmm that would be tasty xD. Thanks for the welcome