By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Cursed? Or really, REALLY crappy luck?

wfz said:
Welcome to life. We've been waiting for your arrival.

Around the Network

Sacrifice a couple of chickens and perhaps a goat, and all will be fine.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

Google Drive/DropBox. It's worth it.

wfz said:
Welcome to life. We've been waiting for your arrival.

haha, +10000000000000000000000

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

you need to sacrifice a prostitute in a ritual of blood and gore to appease the gods and lift your curse

Around the Network

Based on what I just read, it will be you that gets hired and makes big money while the others wait around for everything to come to them and wonder why it never does.

Head up, adversity happens, win in the end.

Your frustration today will be an insignificant side story to you years from now. Stay determined.

Oh, and, get a good back up HDD. They are like a seatbelt. Irritating during the daily grind but a lifesaver that one day you need it.

The rEVOLution is not being televised

The two headed turtle has been born recently and now this? All the prophecies come to pass it appears!

Prepare, for the dead will stay dead!

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’