By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

@ Stof

Thanks a million - we don't need that crap on here. My hat's off to you ...

Around the Network

vgchartz don't feel the same without soriku posts littering the forums- is it for the better or for worse?

Wow Soriku made it to 10,000 posts already'o'? how long have I been gone?

Anyways, I think Soriku probably just collapsed from fatigue. That amount of posting can take a lot out of you.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Yeah, I've not seen him for days! His average post count per day will dwindle!! Noooooooooooo!!!

Around the Network

I knew there was something missing in the forum lately.
Where can he be? :S

Predictions for December 31st 2008:
Wii 38,000,000
DS 84,500,000
PS3 17,000,000
PSP 41,000,000
X360 23,000,000

No Leo or Soriku. Our Sasuke and Naruto are both gone? This is madness.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Square-Enix accidentally sent him a pre-alpha copy of Kingdom Hearts 3 for the Wii. He's been locked in his room playing it ever since.

"'Casual games' are something the 'Game Industry' invented to explain away the Wii success instead of actually listening or looking at what Nintendo did. There is no 'casual strategy' from Nintendo. 'Accessible strategy', yes, but ‘casual gamers’ is just the 'Game Industry''s polite way of saying what they feel: 'retarded gamers'."

-Sean Malstrom

ClaudeLv250 said:
Probably a Nick Jr. marathon or something.

I lol'd.  Win.

Garcian Smith said:
Square-Enix accidentally sent him a pre-alpha copy of Kingdom Hearts 3 for the Wii. He's been locked in his room playing it ever since.

Right, everyone to sorikus to take KH3 and sell it on ebay