By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - So me and my gf just broke up

cablebox said:
post some pics please, I haven't masturbate today :D thk you

This shit right here lol. I laughed for 2 mins straight. Another man's pain. Another guys pleasure huh lol

Around the Network
menx64 said:
I am going out with a few of my friends this weekend to a nude bar, if you are free (and happen to be here in Costa Rica at the time) you are more than welcome to join us ;)

oh man, what the hell is a nude bar ^_^

theprof00 said:
Cougarman, wtf I feel like it's been ages!!

I am still around, lurking.

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434
Zizzla_Rachet said:
I want pics of the brake up...After Spurge claimed he burned his arm and promised pics and never showed them... I demand pics Or I won't believe you....Your proly just trying to be important here on VGCZ...Preping for nudes now..No reason You should not have those even if your just an attention whore

sure, what's your snap?

I have an american psn with a few games that you can have.

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
menx64 said:
I am going out with a few of my friends this weekend to a nude bar, if you are free (and happen to be here in Costa Rica at the time) you are more than welcome to join us ;)

my friend, you must go to find out... they are real... boobs everywhere!

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

menx64 said:
theprof00 said:
menx64 said:

my friend, you must go to find out... they are real... boobs everywhere!

wtf. I'm planning a trip to costa rica

theprof00 said:

Well, it's been an interesting 9 years, but well it's come to an end.
She used to come on here with the name FrankenFran, but she lurked mainly.

Anyway, we were just drifting apart, I think, and she never played any of the games I recommended, though I did force her to play flower and journey, and journey brought her to tears. It was great. She's a great girl and I'm going to miss her dearly.

We're still going to hang out, but well, yeah.

I'm sad and could use some company :D

Send your steam gifts to boxfire5.
Send your nudes to my gmail.

Sorry to piss on your parade but I get jealous when I hear gay dudes talk about their LT relationships with women.....  it's no real loss to you so, whatever

dallas said:
theprof00 said:

Well, it's been an interesting 9 years, but well it's come to an end.
She used to come on here with the name FrankenFran, but she lurked mainly.

Anyway, we were just drifting apart, I think, and she never played any of the games I recommended, though I did force her to play flower and journey, and journey brought her to tears. It was great. She's a great girl and I'm going to miss her dearly.

We're still going to hang out, but well, yeah.

I'm sad and could use some company :D

Send your steam gifts to boxfire5.
Send your nudes to my gmail.

Sorry to piss on your parade but I get jealous when I hear gay dudes talk about their LT relationships with women.....  it's no real loss to you so, whatever

I appreciate the levity :D

move on!!

34 years playing games.