By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Kojima is searching for a studio that will remake MGS1 in Fox Engine

Tagged games:

ethomaz said:
ClassicGamingWizzz said:
dont give it to platinum game please.

This... the Twin Snakes was not a really good work.

You are right, it was really good work

Around the Network
Multimedialover said:
Just a funny thought. Imagine if a Microsoft First Party did it, like Nintendo did with Twin Snakes.

I wouldn´t actually be surprised if that would happen

The only reason I would be against PG is because there "style" would fit with a true MGS. Now if they're flexible and can tone it down then why not? They're one of 2 studios outside the main to have experience with series.

OH MY GAWD!!!! this is the best news to come from next get yet!

I DO NOT want PG to do it. They SUCK at story. More Cheese than Dominos Pizza. Let them keep Raiden since I don't care for his story and they're good at hack and slash.

Around the Network

HOW is everyone not JUMPING THROUGH THE ROOF at this news!?

YES YES YESSSSS!

JoeFlex said:
I DO NOT want PG to do it. They SUCK at story. More Cheese than Dominos Pizza. Let them keep Raiden since I don't care for his story and they're good at hack and slash.

*psst, Kojima productions wrote the story*

Bristow9091 said:
OH.

MY.

GOD.

T

H

I

S

JoeFlex said:
I'm divided here ... Yes I love the first MGS, but shit man, again? I'd rather a brand new MGS than another remake of MGS. If they're going to bastardize the story like they did in MGS Twin Snakes on the NGC then I probably won't bother with it. If it's more like the first MGS then ... maybe. That's just me ... At least it's not him, so he can focus on NEW MGS games or other games in general.

Concur. Really, as much as I love the series, I would have rather Kojima end MGS with 4 and gone on to do something else. There's something to be said about ending on the last chronological scene on a high note.

Remake? Eh. There are just so many OTHER games which I think deserve the remake or the reboot.

ethomaz said:
ClassicGamingWizzz said:
dont give it to platinum game please.

This... the Twin Snakes was not a really good work.

What was wrong with it? Am asking because that is the version of MGS1 i have played and it was pretty good.