By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - VGChartz Official NintenDomination User's Coin Thread! New Star Rank Member lllllThe1lllll

BasilZero said:
What is the latest prediction thread?

im gonna make more very soon, one is up! Its the AC 2nd week prediction! you get 2 chances to get lots of coins!

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
What happens when we get coins? Or are we just trying to beat others? Like gamerpoints on Vgchartz...

yea kind of! you get points for tournys, but mostly predictions! you get to put the star coin in your sig if you had collected 50 coins! It shows your committed to either tournys/predictions or both! And how well you do! How do you like it???

BasilZero said:
What is the latest prediction thread?

there is two now! Hurry and predict!

9 coins? :S have i been correct at one point or is it just for predicting anything?

3DS FC# 4553-9947-9017 NNID: Bajablo

Torn-City - MMO text based RPG, join me! :)

Bajablo said:
9 coins? :S have i been correct at one point or is it just for predicting anything?

lol, i kinda started it all recently, my badd! The predictions from now on will count!

Around the Network
tbone51 said:
Bajablo said:

lol, i kinda started it all recently, my badd! The predictions from now on will count!

what i ment was.. where/when did i 'gain' them so to speak :D i wasn't aware that ive 'done' anything

3DS FC# 4553-9947-9017 NNID: Bajablo

Torn-City - MMO text based RPG, join me! :)

I'll be updating this today ! be up soon!

Augen is the 7th star member

tbone51 said:
Augen is the 7th star member

I presume my cloak will be furnished.

I didn't think I was doing that well haha

:P

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(