By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - For the 5 people here that own a Vita, you should consider getting OMG HD Zombies

Tagged games:

Yes I know no one here likes the Vita and only 4 people have one. simply because it has no gaemz or whatever.

But if by some chance you are one of the 3 people who bought a Vita (lulz, why would you?), get this game. It's pretty amazing.

If you've somehow had your hands on the original be iton the mini or got the mobile version free then get this version as well because it's twice as big as the original, better HD visuals, trophies, new zombies, new and improve storyline and 2 new endings.

You and I could be the only 2 people here who own and Vita, at least now we'll have some gaemz to play m'right?

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Around the Network

I'm the only person in the universe with a Vita, but this game isn't available in my region, so even I can't buy it. I liked the original, though!

Keep an eye out for it, it's pretty worth it in my opinion.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

badgenome said:

I'm the only person in the universe with a Vita, but this game isn't available in my region, so even I can't buy it. I liked the original, though!

Please, nobody defend and love the Vita like me.

bonkers555 said:

Please, nobody defend and love the Vita like me.

Especially not Sony.

Around the Network

How much is it? I still have $10 in my wallet.

bonkers555 said:
How much is it? I still have $10 in my wallet.

Apparently it's not out in US yet, but it was £3 in uk.

ive heard good things, but right now im up in my ass in Persona4 the golden and MGS HD collection. Hell i dont think I need to buy another Vita game this year and ill still be good.

What make this game good? I'm willing to try when they release it on US store.

RafaelOrix said:
What make this game good? I'm willing to try when they release it on US store.

It's a strategic puzzle game

you play a sniper who only has 6 bullets to kill anything between 20 to 120 zombies

Each zombie class has different attributes that can help them to cause a chain reaction to help you take down the other zombies.

Your weapon and the zombies are upgradable to make the game easier.