By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Is Reggie the coolest President of all game companies?

Who is the coolest?

Reggie Fils-Aime 164 52.56%

Jack Tretton 25 8.01%

Kazuo Hirai 117 37.50%

Don Mattrick 6 1.92%

Total:312

Shuhei Yoshida should be on there. Listening to him on Podcast Beyond! you can really tell he loves gaming (heck, he's got 2 Wii U's) and he's such a joker, too. They made him sing for the end music on the podcast LOL.

Currently playing: Gran Turismo 5
Just finished:
Infamous 2

Around the Network

He's only the president of NoAmerica. But he's still pretty cool

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

spiffiness said:
Shuhei Yoshida should be on there. Listening to him on Podcast Beyond! you can really tell he loves gaming (heck, he's got 2 Wii U's) and he's such a joker, too. They made him sing for the end music on the podcast LOL.

I like him too. Definitely my favorite Sony guy.

Reggie is so cool!

wilco said:
How is Jack Tretton not getting more votes? Hes honestly the coolest exec out of all of them, including Kaz. He just seems way more natural than the others, especially Don Mattrick who just seems awkward and clumsy.

Where do you get that? Tretton has historically been extremely awkward and obviously nervious giving big public speeches like at E3. More recently he seems to have gotten a bit more comfortable with it, but even this year he still seemed somewhat awkward.

Around the Network

It's definitely between Kaz and Reggie. I'm surprised Miyamoto or Iwata aren't in the poll. I'll side for Reggie though

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

@yosp

elazz said:
I think Kaz takes the crown because he became an internet icon thus more popular. I also like how he's aware of his memes, gif's and how the internet sees him.

Popular =/= Cool.

Yes to Reggie.

I love Reggie. He's a really cool guy :)

wilco said:
How is Jack Tretton not getting more votes? Hes honestly the coolest exec out of all of them, including Kaz. He just seems way more natural than the others, especially Don Mattrick who just seems awkward and clumsy.

well, other than being a normal businessman, he is a very boring person...