By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Want some GG love on the Wii U? Sign the petition then!!!

eFKac said:
oni-link said:

Just like Project Rainfall the only way 3rd parties will take the Wii U seriously if there is demand for their game ( I would say higher install base but that did didly for the Wii).  An example of this is the new Guilty Gear Xrd which Arc Systems says will be looking at the following petition to decide if it will port the game over.  It would be a good fit since the game will be running on UE3 which runs quite a few engines for many Wii U games. Oh here's the petition: 

http://www.change.org/petitions/daisuke-ishiwatari-and-arcsystemworks-develop-guilty-gear-xrd-sign-on-the-wiiu?utm_source=target&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=added_as_petition_target

Will you be signing it?  

Thanks to mynintendonews.com for this info.

3 days ago. oni-link said:

Hey...every analyst is saying it so I am just including it because of that.  Also with Sony's financials in trouble I don't know if they can get into a long, battle for the entertainment area of the living room with MS!!!  I also don't think PS4 is going to be significantly going to out power the X1 like many Sony fans would like to make it seem.  If anything the games on E3 showed the opposite with Sony fans pathetically asking for a TitanFall port.

Wow what a quick change of heart. Or what a huge HYPOCRITE.

here's a friendly advice...if you don't like Nintendo or Microsoft and only like Sony consoles please stay away from their discussion.  Thank you!!!

Around the Network

Lol was about to say there is no chance in hell because I thought gg stood for guriella games.

oni-link said:
eFKac said:
oni-link said:

Just like Project Rainfall the only way 3rd parties will take the Wii U seriously if there is demand for their game ( I would say higher install base but that did didly for the Wii).  An example of this is the new Guilty Gear Xrd which Arc Systems says will be looking at the following petition to decide if it will port the game over.  It would be a good fit since the game will be running on UE3 which runs quite a few engines for many Wii U games. Oh here's the petition: 

http://www.change.org/petitions/daisuke-ishiwatari-and-arcsystemworks-develop-guilty-gear-xrd-sign-on-the-wiiu?utm_source=target&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=added_as_petition_target

Will you be signing it?  

Hey...every analyst is saying it so I am just including it because of that.  Also with Sony's financials in trouble I don't know if they can get into a long, battle for the entertainment area of the living room with MS!!!  I also don't think PS4 is going to be significantly going to out power the X1 like many Sony fans would like to make it seem.  If anything the games on E3 showed the opposite with Sony fans pathetically asking for a TitanFall port.

here's a friendly advice...if you don't like Nintendo or Microsoft and only like Sony consoles please stay away from their discussion.  Thank you!!!

And that is all you want to say when I called you out on double standards?

Thanks for the advice but well, you see it doesn't work like that.

I'm sure I could find quite a few of your posts regarding Sony consoles, products, fanbase and so on, even if you never like nor intended to buy their consoles.

If you want to add something else, you can do it via PM as we're heading off topic and I'm out of your thread.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

eFKac said:
oni-link said:
eFKac said:
oni-link said:

Will you be signing it?  

And that is all you want to say when I called you out on double standards?

Thanks for the advice but well, you see it doesn't work like that.

I'm sure I could find quite a few of your posts regarding Sony consoles, products, fanbase and so on, even if you never like nor intended to buy their consoles.

If you want to add something else, you can do it via PM as we're heading off topic and I'm out of your thread.

Why would I waste time responding anymore to this individual?  First comes in and derails my thread, then throws personal attacks on me when he always comes in to Nintendo and Microsoft related threads (NO MENTION OF SONY OR SONY related games) and puts a negative spin on the discussion!!! People if you don't like the system please GET OUT OF THE NINTENDO AND MICROSOFT BOARDS!!!  I never get people like eFKac, VGKing, and Ninjablade always going to Nintendo/MS boards to add negativity.

BTW thanks a lot to all you guys you signed the petition. It's at ~5000K units now!!! YAY keep up the good work and spread the word.