Final Fantasy X 55 18.15%

Shenmue II 8 2.64%

Grand Theft Auto III 37 12.21%

Conker's Bad fur Day 11 3.63%

The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons/Ages 3 0.99%

ICO 15 4.95%

Golden Sun 11 3.63%

Total:303

Halo with Melee as close second. The amount of hours I dumped into local multiplayer on those games was ridiculous. Halo wins it for me due to the insane nights doing 8 player LAN games and hearing friends scream in rage from across the house.

Around the Network

halo ce

those graphics! It had gigantic levels that loaded seamlessly. The story was phenomenoninal. Weapons were perfect. Vehicles!

Oh yeah and the best co-op since Contra on NES. Shit! i could go on for an eternity! REAL PHYSICS!!! Those that piled grenades and blew up the warthog next to the shield no what I mean. Sticky grenades. Easter eggs, awesome glitches, and a wonderful hack that let you jump high as fuck!

Im for real.. I could go on for - ever. Invisibility! Flight vehicles. Smart enemies! High res textures. Tanks. Well placed ammo. Health regen. Multiplayer maps were so good it could have been a seperate game! That beach level.

Im just gonna stop.

aikohualda said:
ff x... the year i fell in love with 3 female characters...
lulu, rikku, yuna..... these three girls are awesome!

Lulu is my favorite of the three, I like her serious attitude and her boobs

1. Halo CE
2. GTA III (Although VC and SA were far better)
3. Super smash bros melee

So the VgChartz favorite game of 2001 is.......Halo: Combat Evolved

Around the Network

Final Fantasy X. I can't wait for the HD remake.

Shenmue II.
So far ahead of its time.

Considering the current tallies, I'm going full hipster. I loved Ages/Seasons to death. The connectivity between the two was great, something which the Pokemon games have yet to replicate. White Forest and Black City is the closest they've been.

Golden Sun for me, but Smash Bros, and Halo were pretty good too.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

I still dont understand why Shenmue 2 is on there because everything else on this list is based off the NA release dates when Shenmue 2 didnt come out for us at least another 2 to 3 years later on the Xbox. Shoulda figured a JRPG wouldnt take the crown :( lol