By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox live and website down!!!!!!! Not planned!

So a little off topic but has sony fixed the update problem thats bricked some consoles

Around the Network
Azerth said:
So a little off topic but has sony fixed the update problem thats bricked some consoles

I answered it previosly but they took the update down because the problems. 

Zkuq said:
DirtyP2002 said:
so it was down for 25 minutes! OMG!

It's pretty bad for a service which also has a subscription option when there's a completely free service on PC that never goes down. Not once do I remember Steam being down.

Really? Hmm

I originally thought that this only happened to Sony because all the Xbox guys said it would only happen to Sony because the ps3's online was garbage snd just that easy to hack and the whole "this is exactly why i pay for Xbox Live. I mean look what you get" and all that other jazx

Then i start finding out that Xbox goes down unexpectedly quite often.

So i guess it will not be a perk for paying for PS Plus on PS4

What?! Time for action!

edit:lol false alarm

enditall727 said:
Zkuq said:
DirtyP2002 said:
so it was down for 25 minutes! OMG!

It's pretty bad for a service which also has a subscription option when there's a completely free service on PC that never goes down. Not once do I remember Steam being down.

Really? Hmm

I originally thought that this only happened to Sony because all the Xbox guys said it would only happen to Sony because the ps3's online was garbage snd just that easy to hack and the whole "this is exactly why i pay for Xbox Live. I mean look what you get" and all that other jazx

It was down for 25 minutes. 25 MINUTES!

PSN was down for a month. A MONTH!
PSN Update is currently killing consoles. And we are 2 days in already.

Do you try to spin this and make it look like this is basically the same? If so, you failed.

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

Around the Network

lol

The people with no life trying to spin a downtime of 25 minutes as this epic failed event.

WTF!

I better get some free games. But I'll settle with 25 minutes added to my subscription.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

DirtyP2002 said:
enditall727 said:
Zkuq said:

Really? Hmm

It was down for 25 minutes. 25 MINUTES!

PSN was down for a month. A MONTH!
PSN Update is currently killing consoles. And we are 2 days in already.

Do you try to spin this and make it look like this is basically the same? If so, you failed.

You failed because you are damage controlling right now and i didn't and dont have to "spin" anything lol

Something i said must have struck a nerve? ;)

This quote tree has been shortened.

yo_john117

this trolling on MS is pure gold.

enditall727 said:

[UPDATE] Microsoft issued a statement on the outage to GameSpot, explaining "networking changes" resulted in a connectivity error, which has since been fixed.

"At 10:50 a.m. PDT today, the Xbox Live Services team was making some networking changes that resulted in a connectivity error for all users in accessing Xbox Live and Xbox.com. Our engineering teams quickly reversed the change and all systems are restored," Microsoft said.