By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Cliffy B: Sony forced Microsoft's hand, not the internet whining

Euphoria14 said:

I fucking hate this clown.

I will not be buying any of his games if this is the attitude he wants to have towards his paying customer base.

Does he not understand that if I buy a copy of his game, than it is mine. Not his, but MINE. If I wish to sell it the money goes to me, not HIM. Why? Because it is MINE.

He sells us a product and then we buy it. That's it, end of story. He or other devs get nothing else after that. Want to then try to nickel and dime us to try to squeeze more money out of us to support your bloated dev costs? Go ahead. Be careful though, if you go too far it will bite you in the ass.

This clown has no issues biting the hand that feeds him it seems.

I hope he crashes and burns. (Not in the literal sense meaning I actually want him to get into a crash and burn his body )

Preach it!

You bought it, YOU OWN IT

Around the Network

Does this guy have any fans left? He has now approached Pachter status.

I actually used to like the guy, but I really hate the arrogant corporation mindset he has. :/

So if X Box one would have DRM than we wouldnt have DLCs and Ad on s and that Kind of stuff. Seriously cliff.

haxxiy said:
And those heavily one-sided preorders, I guess.

Die in a fire, CliffyB.

I agree with the first part of what you said but saying die in a fire is a little much.

Around the Network

Maybe hes still salty that Bulletstorm got its ass kicked by KZ3, despite being on two different consoles and one coming with a GOW3 beta? just asking.

Everyone dismisses this claim.....until we see the reality of more DLC and studio closures.

Then apparently we will care.

In the end, I support the reversal, but it comes with a cost

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

It look like Cliff was adducted by microsoft and developped a Stockholm syndrome.

He did no wrong it was protecting me from the bad Sony.

Man this guy is annoying. Although I have to agree with this statement "“Brace yourselves. More tacked on multiplayer and DLC are coming,” he added. “You're also about to see available microtransactions skyrocket.". Although this was going to become true with DRM or not.

Nintendo and PC gamer

1 question what if he is right?

After all videogames is the knly industry where devs and publishers only make revenue from 1 area.