PS4 253 47.83%

Xbox One 198 37.43%

Waiting for More Games to be Announced 77 14.56%

Total:528
JayWood2010 said:
Kratos said:

Wait? Sony is focusing on the Vita? First time I hear about this  :P

OT:

Yeah it is a shame SCE did not anounce more exclusives. I'm sure they have more upcoming exclusives from their well known studios. But I guess we have to wait till Gamescom. When is gamescom actually?

Also about the Xbox ONe exclusives. I would like to see more gameplay of some of them. Like Quantum Break, i only saw a trailer, as well for Black Tusk, just a announcement teaser.

But I do have to say, Ryse looks awesome, Dead Rising 3 looks awesome so yeah XB1 is in the lead.

lmao  Yeah I believe so.  Im almost positive i just read that earlier today actually.  

gamescon  is August 22nd or 23rd I believe.  Im sure we will see plenty more gameplay footage then.

But yes I agree, I want more gameplay footage with these games.  I was annoyed when they didnt show anything more than like 10 seconds of the Black Tusk Studio game since that has been my most anticiapted game since they announed they was working on it.  Even a title would have been nice.   Also curious about The Dark Sorcerer.

Oh yeah, Dark Sorcerer, I do actually hope Quantic dream would make a fantasy game with the same character. It could be very entertaining.

The trailer of the tech demo was funny: first time in a videogame? Welcome to hell :D

I think we are gonna have another exciting competitive generation of consoles. And that makes me glad, I've never been happier with my PS3 when Sony got their shit together. The only reason competition just sucks  is that now I have to spend 900 dollars at the end of the year instead of 400 :P

Looking forward to it Microsoft, Sony & Nintendo :D

PSN ID: clemens-nl                                                                                                                

Around the Network
Kratos said:
JayWood2010 said:

lmao  Yeah I believe so.  Im almost positive i just read that earlier today actually.  

gamescon  is August 22nd or 23rd I believe.  Im sure we will see plenty more gameplay footage then.

But yes I agree, I want more gameplay footage with these games.  I was annoyed when they didnt show anything more than like 10 seconds of the Black Tusk Studio game since that has been my most anticiapted game since they announed they was working on it.  Even a title would have been nice.   Also curious about The Dark Sorcerer.

Oh yeah, Dark Sorcerer, I do actually hope Quantic dream would make a fantasy game with the same character. It could be very entertaining.

The trailer of the tech demo was funny: first time in a videogame? Welcome to hell :D

I think we are gonna have another exciting competitive generation of consoles. And that makes me glad, I've never been happier with my PS3 when Sony got their shit together. The only reason competition just sucks  is that now I have to spend 900 dollars at the end of the year instead of 400 :P

Yeah Dark Sorcerer was hilarious XD  I can't wait to see what Naughty Dog has for the PS4 as well.  It looks like it is a great time to be a gamer again XD

XboxOne is barely winning despite their 2 biggest exclusives already being announced. And we haven't even heard from Sony Santa Monica, Naughty Dog and Media Molecule yet.

HikenNoAce said:
XboxOne is barely winning despite their 2 biggest exclusives already being announced. And we haven't even heard from Sony Santa Monica, Naughty Dog and Media Molecule yet.

On this site thats like a major victory... i'm quite shocked that X1 is ahead.. even by a few..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

JayWood2010 said:
Kratos said:
JayWood2010 said:

Yeah Dark Sorcerer was hilarious XD  I can't wait to see what Naughty Dog has for the PS4 as well.  It looks like it is a great time to be a gamer again XD

High five for gamers :P

I'm especially excited for Naughty Dog because they got two teams now! Twice as much Naughty dog goodness!

Also interested in Titanfall, though i do suspect it might come to PS4 in the future. Also wish Insomniac is gonna make a game for PS4 :p Sunset Overdrive looks interesting, and I hope the gameplay will be as entertaining as their previous games (except fuse of course -__-')

PSN ID: clemens-nl                                                                                                                

Around the Network
Mad55 said:
Xbox one has the better exclusives so far.

HERESEY! SLAY THE DEMON!

Or at least that's how Sony fan's look at it. It's all opinion, as I've stated before

Halo > Killzone (whenever Halo decides to come out of course)

Dead Rising 3 > Whatever other PS4 title you want to throw in there at launch.

Forza> Drive Club

KI> Knack (not the same genre, but my prefences are higher for KI)

Second Son > Ryse.

Throw in timed exclusive DLC for COD and Battlefield, big for all my friends who are into FPS? Winner XBox One at launch.

It's just that simple.

Is this for real? Of course that Ps4/playstation brand has and will always have more and better first party quality games than Xbox. So far X1 only has more exclusives but they are all tiny and underwhelming imo (except for Halo 5 and Forza)

PS4 is a bit better atm, love the f2p games like Planetside 2. Although Xbone has good games too.

ps4.
the only xb1 exclusives I care about are Dead rising3, halo and sunset overdrive.

RareglovE said:
x1 by a land slide, hats off to M$ bringing in top quality exclusives running on 1080p at 60fps.

Only 2 exclusives run at 1080p 60fps, a racer and fighter, it would be something if they werent 60fps.